Cary 306 SACD/HDCD/CD player

I decided to move forward to lossless digital path, so I have for sale my Cary 306 SACD.
I bought this player from Joey last Summer..
http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/173885/fs-cary-306-sacd

After I bought the player which has the problem with laser to read and play SACD, and it is sometimes frozen on dirty CD, I sent it to Cary to replace laser and aligned loader/tray assembly to address and fix the problems. The player now plays CD, XRCD, HDCD, and SACD fine. The player is in good cosmetic condition with user manual, remote control, and original boxes.

$1800.00 including standard FedEx Ground Shipping in US. I accept Paypal, but please add 3% fee to it.

Thanks..

Comments

• haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,030
    edited September 2017
    I also have a pair of Totem Forest (older model) if anyone is interested. Condition 9 with original boxes. $1800.00 local pickup in Washington DC area. I can ship if buyer pays for shipping.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Images of Totem Forest Speakers:
    1v5x05oa9b45.jpeg
    oswzgnf3wn93.jpg
    n0y2cxcof1v6.jpg

Images of Cary 306 SACD:
    Note: Totem Wind Speakers in the picture are not included in the sale..
    1q4crsjfscqt.jpg
    bmx3la9lbud1.jpg
    13vzanue0t8r.jpg

• Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,588
    Wonderful kit. GLWYS. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,505
    Good luck with the sale, with the repair this is definitely in like new condition.

What are you replacing this with if you don't mind me asking?
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • haimoc
    haimoc Posts: 1,030
    I don't settle with anything yet. For now, I am playing DSD/FLAC files from computer or Oppo to external DAC. I think I'd like to try Sony HAP-Z1ES..