Patiently waiting for the Big Show tonight Seger & the SBB

Options
g3jtk1mdiz07.jpg
6f2d5ywdjeo7.jpg
Happens out in Vegas happens in Moline, it's happening in Moline tonight really looking forward to this one. I already have the shirt as it was part of the ticket purchasing process, about 8 hours to go I thought Ann Wilson from Heart was the opening Act but apparently it is Larkin Poe. Old Time Rock & Roll yee ha.
Home Theater
Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)

Comments

• motorhead43026
    Options
    Look forward to a review. My date is 9/30 to see Mr Seger.

Rock on.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    Look forward to a review. My date is 9/30 to see Mr Seger.

Rock on.

This is the shirt and Medallion I got from the pre-sale pass I gave you we already had tickets I just wanted the stuff, he opened up in your neck of the woods the other night.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

• motorhead43026
    Options
    Yep, kicked it off in Toledo.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

• gudnoyez
    Options
    qea5kfu4hvvi.jpg
    Aparrantly I was not spose to get actual tickets we just needed to scan the pass off our cell phones well I requested a actual hard copy as I like to collect all my stubs, and they showed up today. 4 1/2 till I hit the crowds the wife is pretty excited we both enjoy Bob's music a lot.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Hope it was a great one. This year has been the classic, older groups for concerts. Been a great year. Still hoping to squeeze at least one more in.
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,649
    Options
    True dat. Saw Sammy Hagar in June. Earth wind and fire and Paul Rodgers in September.
  • kharp1
    Options
    Paul Rodgers is something special in my opinion. What a voice, and he can still belt it out with authority.
  • gudnoyez
    Options
    4uzq891eu308.jpg
    1hy5p17fvkn9.jpg

72 years old finds Bob's in fine shape 2 1/2 hours of music 2 encores great show the only song that I wanted him to play that he did not was Get Out Of Denver.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• gudnoyez
    edited August 2017
    Options
    bz2su1bh4cm1.jpeg

Me and the missus during the second encore the $9 vodkas and lemonade must a packed a wallop.

4az4tddq8hpc.jpg

8zo2d9jlrdq4.jpg

Alto Reed during the opening of turn the page.
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Looks like you had a great time.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • kharp1
    Options
    I like a lot of musical styles, but, I seem to always come back to the classic rock sound that just always seems to satidfy. Going to look up his tour and see if there's a show I can catch.
  • gudnoyez
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Yep, kicked it off in Toledo.

Well Craig the setlist was the same as the one in Tole do I was checking it out before the show exactly the same down to the encores. Awesome show your going to enjoy, your time with Mr Seger next month. Moline showed up I did not see an empty seat.

http://www.mlive.com/music/index.ssf/2017/08/bob_segers_setlist_and_video_f.html

Link to the Toledo set list like I said exact as last night.
    y16t14as3bea.jpg
    qpu6hlym0smb.jpg

Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• kharp1
    Options
    I got to catch this show before he closes out. Lots of great hits there, definitely get my money's worth.
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Thanks Steve for the info. I see Bob is still very generous with his time, and we are really looking forward to our turn.

• gudnoyez
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Last time we saw the Eagles it was cut and paste they did their thing it seemed that after a while it felt like yeah they don't owe us fans nothing, don't get me wrong the Eagles were great, but Bob gave it his all at times he was a little winded being second show and all but he gave us 100% and was feeding off the crowd he would get down in that stooped position shake what he had and enjoyed seeing us all having a good time. I look forward to hearing your impressions on the Sept 30th show. A very entertaing evening we had indeed.

Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• kharp1
    Options
    Just left the Cincinnati show and I have to agree it was a fantastic show. The ole man gave 110% and sounded great even fighting a cold. Two hours of solid rock n roll.
  • gudnoyez
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Just left the Cincinnati show and I have to agree it was a fantastic show. The ole man gave 110% and sounded great even fighting a cold. Two hours of solid rock n roll.

Glad you enjoyed your self

Thanks Steve for the info. I see Bob is still very generous with his time, and we are really looking forward to our turn.

It's your turn tonight expect to hear some feed back maybe a picture or two
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• motorhead43026
    Options
    Yep, getting pretty stoked. Seger is on my girlfriends bucket list, so I am more excited for her. I have seen Bob before, but not since the 80's. So its going to be a real treat for me as well.

• ken brydson
    Options
    Paul Rodgers is something special in my opinion. What a voice, and he can still belt it out with authority.

Show is tonight. Pretty stoked.
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Seger is postponed tonight (Columbus, OH) due to Bob having a pinched vertebrae in the neck.

Get well soon Bob.

• gudnoyez
    Options
    Bummer glad I caught him on the tour opener sorry to hear the news
    Home Theater

2 Channel

Stuff for the Head

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I should have drove down to see him!

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    oh ****, should have read all the posts. GWS Mr. Seger
    Seger is postponed tonight (Columbus, OH) due to Bob having a pinched vertebrae in the neck.

Get well soon Bob.