Live stream the bridge watch team until further notice!

Options
With this nonsense of US warships crashing into civilian vessels, they need to IMMEDIATELY install CCTV's into the watch stations while underway
Watch stations: Bridge/ pilot house, Combat Systems,
CCS/ Main propulsion. They'll be streamed to a server back at their respective home ports.
This way, we'll be able to tell if they're standing a proper watch, in the event of another mishap.
The USN has lost 18 people in the span of 60 days due to negligence, or straight up stupidity.
This is UN-****ING-SAT!

3mv7hhch4joj.jpg
I refuse to argue with idiots, because people can't tell the DIFFERENCE!

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    1976doc wrote: »
    Ummmm..... no.

Yup
    That stream can be hacked, which can compromise the rest of the ships network

I'm sure there's an on border black box and is why the commander has been let go
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    No hanky panky on the bridge. Wait. Maybe that was the problem.

Somebody wasn't watching the radar. I'm surprised they don't have AI to monitor these systems and sound alarms.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Don't need AI for that, just a simple if/than table that trips alarms when limits are reached. Then again: carp in, carp out...
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    Yes. I am currently reading a SF novel about a Star Carrier fighting aliens light years from Earth. AIs are everywhere, and people have AI implants. Can't wait. :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.