BIG changes on my horizon

Options
13»

Comments

• Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    I went through that exact scenario aside from Mom moving. Grew up with Mom and every other weekend with Dad then reversed at 12 years old. One distinct memory I have is crying in the car on one of the car rides from a weekend with Mom to my Dad's place. I didn't want to do it anymore but I didn't say anything. It didn't help that I didn't find out he was a bad father and husband until after the fact.

I'm sure that's not the case here, though. You'll do great and create a lot of memories for both of you that otherwise wouldn't have existed.

A lot less money for hobbies now. ;)
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Nightfall wrote: »
    I went through that exact scenario aside from Mom moving. Grew up with Mom and every other weekend with Dad then reversed at 12 years old. One distinct memory I have is crying in the car on one of the car rides from a weekend with Mom to my Dad's place. I didn't want to do it anymore but I didn't say anything. It didn't help that I didn't find out he was a bad father and husband until after the fact.

I'm sure that's not the case here, though. You'll do great and create a lot of memories for both of you that otherwise wouldn't have existed.

A lot less money for hobbies now. ;)

Ha $800 back from child support so maybe 200ish to save a month towards more hobbies! ;)
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member