Pick me a TV!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Mike Kozak
    Options
    I bought a TCL Roku 55" TV and LOVE it, 4k pic is fantastic!!!
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,958
    Options
    Mike Kozak wrote: »
    I caved and bought the P605 model from BB last week. Santa will bring it Christmas Eve and set it up. It was the first time within a year I set foot into BB and within 10 minutes I realized why. Dumb smartass saleskid tried to upsell me by saying the TCL is one of their "third tier" brands. I hate that place but for 599.00....
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    edited December 2017
    Options
    kevhed72 wrote: »
    Mike Kozak wrote: »
    I caved and bought the P605 model from BB last week. Santa will bring it Christmas Eve and set it up. It was the first time within a year I set foot into BB and within 10 minutes I realized why. Dumb smartass saleskid tried to upsell me by saying the TCL is one of their "third tier" brands. I hate that place but for 599.00....

This is how I walk through Best Buy
    ron-swanson-i-know-more-than-you.gif?w=480

PS My last two TV's purchased there (39" & 43" LCD's) were Insignia models and TBH they are both VERY NICE sets......

So much so, when we upgrade the Panasonic downstaris someday, I'm gonna give a long hard thought to them along with Samsung and Panasonic and also Visio......
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)