FS: Outlaw Audio M200 Monoblock $100 obo

I picked this up used when I bought an SVS sub. The previous owner was using it to power the sub. I just replaced it with a Crown amp so I don't need it anymore. While it did make the SVS useable, especially for music, it wasn't enough for HT. I also hooked it up to my LsiC and it sounded fine there as well. I couldn't tell any difference between the monoblock and a single channel from the Model 5000 I also have so I don't really have a reason to keep it.

Specifications:
● Power Output: 200 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms, 300
Watts RMS into 4 Ohms; 20 Hz - 20 kHz
● MFR: Not Specified
● S/N: 100 dB
● THD: < 0.05% at Full Output into 8 Ohms
● Inputs: One RCA Unbalanced
● Input Impedance: 41 kOhms
● Size: 1.75" H x 17" W x 11.5" D
● Weight: 18 Pounds
● MSRP: $299 USA

It's got some cosmetic wear on the top from other gear being stacked on it but the face is fine and all lights (well, the one light) works. Inside the boards are pristine and the amp sounds great, it just wasn't enough for the SVS (obviously). The only problem I have is that the RCA input seems to be a little loose and will cut out if the cable isn't pulled to the right a bit. I bet it's an easy fix for someone who wants to fiddle with it or you can do what I did and just use it as is. Just full disclosure :) If you buy it and when it arrives you think it's not working, it's because of this issue. I can take pics if you want but didn't want to bother if there wasn't any interest.

Price: $100 obo + shipping from 29609.

Comments