Spotify Radio?

msg
msg Posts: 9,306
You guys ever try Spotify Radio?

Having just dumped Pandora lately for being too repetitive, I stumbled across Spotify Radio again, kinda sorta. Happened when they played similar music after my playlist ended, and so I decided to try the Radio feature out. I rarely use the mobile app unless it's for playlists I've downloaded, but it's doing a pretty good job so far. Will probably hit the Radio feature for office/headphones use next.

Need to look into getting access to it on the LMS/Squeezebox.
I disabled signatures.

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I use the radio all the time. The problem i find is, the repetitiveness of songs gets old.
    The "Discover Weekly" is usually what i listen to, at work, on repeat throughout the week. I find some interesting stuff, but again, i find songs carry over from week to week by doing this as well.

I try and find an artist through Discover. Then, listen to a couple two three CD's before going back and starting over. It's a viscous cycle.

i don't use this acronym enough but... "YMMV".
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,306
    So it gets repetitive too?
    Bahstages.
    I disabled signatures.
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    It does but if you remember to add a couple thumbs up to those you like it improves and offers additional tracks
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant