Prime Day Deals

jflail2
jflail2 Posts: 2,868
Amazon Prime members; the annual prime sale is off to the races today. Anyone seen any great deals? Please share here if so.

I couldn't resist the Roomba 652 deal at $250.
2007 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

2010 Club Polk Fantasy Football Champ

2011 Club Polk Football Pool Champ

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Nothing I can't live without so far.

The wife bought a new bracelet for her Fitbit though.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • adb3da
    adb3da Posts: 506
    I bought a firewood rack. I can't wait! j/k
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Lump of coal
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Belly button lint here.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Belly button lint here.

Darn, Russ promised me a special Canadian edition before he put the rest for sale on Amazon.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,346
    Dog biscuits. I was hungry.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I just bought a google wifi mesh system: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MAW2294/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

yall are a bunch of stick in the muds. I was hoping this thread would show me some deals!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • trj
    trj Posts: 320
    bought a set of wireless keyboard and mouse, and wireless access point. Not really because its prime day, but I needed them anyway. However, the keyboard mouse combo was definitely cheaper today(had them in cart for a few days).
    Sony BDP-S6500 | Raspberry Pi 2 | XBOX One S | Wii --> Yamaha RX-V667 --> Adcom 5006 bridged to 175 watts for front LCR -- >Front: Polk Audio RTi8s | Center: CSi5 | Side Surrounds: RTi4s | Rear surrounds: FXiA4s | Cheap 12" sub woofer|Samsung UN60KU6300
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Porsche Boxster and a pair of skinny jeans here.

Hope they have monitors and keyboards cause I just spit beverage all over mine. I'll send you the bill...
  • halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    I've been checking in periodically but nothing appears to be that great of a deal to me. Meh.
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021

Hope they have monitors and keyboards cause I just spit beverage all over mine. I'll send you the bill...

I would love to help, but spent wad on aforementioned merchandise :)
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    edited July 2017
    Willow wrote: »
    Belly button lint here.

Darn, Russ promised me a special Canadian edition before he put the rest for sale on Amazon.

No No JF....I still have the "reserve" for you.

Pour seulement quelques-uns........

*in my bestest redneck Frenches..*
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474

With free shipping
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    ^^But it uses less government subsidized oil by products.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    I bought a pallet of Coconut Audio merchandise. Only cost me $2.3million but Patrick was a delight to deal with.
    One of the powercords is a 2-meter, 12" sonotube, filled with elven skin flakes, and Hellmanns. He said "Bring out the Hellmanns, and bring out the best!". I was sold right there on the spot.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    edited July 2017
    mrbiron wrote: »
    I bought a pallet of Coconut Audio merchandise. Only cost me $2.3million but Patrick was a delight to deal with.
    One of the powercords is a 2-meter, 12" sonotube, filled with elven skin flakes, and Hellmanns. He said "Bring out the Hellmanns, and bring out the best!". I was sold right there on the spot.

Patrick must not like you.... He put what you've listed PLUS Franks Red Hot on my cable because "I put that Sh|t on everything"
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • pitdogg2
    edited July 2017

Patrick must not like you.... He put what you've listed PLUS Franks Red Hot on my cable because "I put that Sh|t on everything"

I know of at least two things you will not put that red hot sauce on :D
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

"Clearly, you've never been to Singapore, mate."
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • pitdogg2
    edited July 2017
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

"Clearly, you've never been to Singapore, mate."

Clearly chap
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    I picked up a "cheap" starter drone. I have plans to buy a high end one soon from a buddy's shop in Denver who deals in drones for television production companies (has some consumer grade stuff at better prices than most online sellers).

This one I can crash all I want until I get back into practice since it has been almost 10 years since my last drone/helicopter piloting.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip