Sesos anyone?

Options
I saw a place that says they have Sesos tacos, burritos, etc. Everyone stopped selling them years ago because of "PMS, AKA Mad Cow disesease". Should I be or would you be worried about this, I sure do miss brains tacos?

Comments

• codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    I say go for it, you already seem pretty crazy. It might even make you less insane =P

In all seriousness we eat tons of that stuff in Az and I haven't had anyone complain...although I did have some letters from the mental hospital but I just thought they were spam.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I say go for it, you already seem pretty crazy. It might even make you less insane =P

In all seriousness we eat tons of that stuff in Az and I haven't had anyone complain...although I did have some letters from the mental hospital but I just thought they were spam.

You can tell just by looking at me?
  • afterburnt
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »
    6vpqyhscy6vt.jpg

Muy delicioso y muy inteligente
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Closest I get to brain is cabeza (which is technically head) or cheek. My favorite tacos!
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • afterburnt
    Options
    ZLTFUL wrote: »
    Closest I get to brain is cabeza (which is technically head) or cheek. My favorite tacos!

Try the sesos, they are like carne asada Jello!
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Lengua and barbacoa which is the tongue and cheek is a fa r as I go
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • afterburnt
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The head and tail is the best parts of a beef. The pig is the best part of a swine.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Tried it all I'm from San Antonio
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Options
    Bull fries and lamb fries are good. Not eating any brains.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Lol

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,428
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    Alright, so what's the skinny here - is there really a basement in the Alamo or not?

Re: tongue and cheek - it seems to me that this stuff would be crunchy, because that's how it feels whenever I bite my own. Is it not?

Ron - what is barbacoa? Just beef BBQ? Or is that certain parts?

Timely post - I've been wondering if you Tayhass dudes have any good reesipes for Texas Caviar.
    I disabled signatures.
  • afterburnt
    Options
    @msg it is tender as hell
  • afterburnt
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hell, I'm from New York and I eat all that stuff.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,554
    edited July 2017
    Options
    afterburnt wrote: »

Hell, I'm from New York and I eat all that stuff.
    Didn't you say you lived in San Francisco ?
  • afterburnt
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

Hell, I'm from New York and I eat all that stuff. Cept ballz, that's ghey.

No, L.A. it's only like the 4th circle of Hell.

• msg
    Options
    Bull fries and lamb fries are good. Not eating any brains.

WTH is that stuff?!?
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    Options
    What does that mean?
    My reading comprehension is remedial tonight.
    I disabled signatures.
  • afterburnt
    Options

Misery is wasted on the miserable.

No carnal, I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? ****! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here. I am already living in Arizona, I just work in Kali so I'm good.
  • msg
    Options
    Oh yeah? Well I got poison ivy and oak.
    I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Mollejas, chicharron, menudo, and tripas
    I eat those

• txcoastal1
    Options
    Come on LV back up brotha

• msg
    Options
    Man, Ron, you eat all the bits, eh? I presume it's good. I've had dineguan, and liked it. But I didn't know what it was at first. Friends dad played a trick on me - chocolate meat my...
    I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    My step dad a Villarreal RIP. Ate at some of the best hole in walls

He was also a fajita/menudo champion and judge
    His momma was a hella cook too

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,075
    Options
    Anyone ever watch Andrew Zimmern of Bizarre Foods? I almost quit eating after he visited a certain p.... restaurant in Beijing. Search if you have the courage.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • afterburnt
    Options

Misery is wasted on the miserable.

No carnal, I used to think if I died in an evil place, then my soul wouldn't be able to make it to Heaven. But now? ****! I mean, I don't care where it goes, as long as it ain't here. I am already living in Arizona, I just work in Kali so I'm good.

Is that your mantra? I haven't been on this site too long but you already sound like a broken record. I mean with the soul in hell but I belong in heaven mumbo jumbo.

Pretty much, I have been trying to get out of your beloved State for over 30 years and the thought has always been the same only more intense as your State gets worse.

BTW it's a line from Apocalypse Now, my favorite movie of all time. You fellin me vato?
  • afterburnt
    Options
    Anyone ever watch Andrew Zimmern of Bizarre Foods? I almost quit eating after he visited a certain p.... restaurant in Beijing. Search if you have the courage.

That show is great except the eating part. As he says "the best way to know a culture..." That's what I enjoyed about the program.
  • afterburnt
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @la2vegas I can't stand Vegas either. The rest of NV is alright though.
  • afterburnt
    Options
    @la2vegas I can't stand Vegas either. The rest of NV is alright though.

Ouch! Now that one hurt.

You and I live on two different worlds, but that's alright. For some people the glass is half way full, for others it's half empty. Life is what you make of it.

Don't let no one get you down.

Huh, I thought you were in CA?

Btw, that's urine.