Driver to model correlation

Options
I seem to recall seeing a list as to what driver was used for each model in the original Monitor series somewhere in the form, but I can't remember where... Anybody have the link to the page I speak of?

Comments

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • FestYboy
    FestYboy Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Phone is being a **** and not letting me view the PDFs... I'm in no rush, so I'll wait. Thanks @ZLTFUL
  • FestYboy
    Options
    Ok, I got impatient... :#

What I was after was the model MW that fits the RTA 11T, and what other models it was used in. One of the surrounds has a clean slice in it and it bugs me knowing that the box is no longer sealed. I have a mess of other monitor series, including RTA 12B, 10A and B, 7s and 5s. Not touching the 12s, but I have 5? (Maybe 7) 10s to pull from, 4 or 6 7s and the same for 5s...

I know!!!!! I have a problem but at least I admit it!! :#
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    Options
    So, pull the driver. The MWXXXX model is printed on the label.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    RTA 11 used mw6510 driver's. I do not believe any of those listed used the mw6510.
    MW6510 was used in sda2a sda2.3tl that i know for sure
  • FestYboy
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    So, pull the driver. The MWXXXX model is printed on the label.

Sorry Jesse, I'm not a fan of pulling things apart on a whim anymore, it opens a can of worms for me and I have way too many projects as is... Documentation is easier and more direct.

@pitdogg2, that means I'll have to order a pair, thank you. I'll post a WTB in the near future.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    Options
    It's 4 screws.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    It's 4 screws.

Yep and from the sounds of it 4 chances to foul up another :p
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    The 1c's have two 6510's and two 6511's
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    RTA 11 used mw6510 driver's. I do not believe any of those listed used the mw6510.
    MW6510 was used in sda2a sda2.3tl that i know for sure

Yup I have "restored" my RTA11TLs..6510s for the active drivers and sw81-sw83 for the passives.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member