how can I do this ?

Options
Right now I get my I-Net tunes through a some what convoluted way but it works. Out of computer's headphone jack >Y splitter w/ female RCA ends> male RCA cables that run from my bedroom room to my rig in the living room and it has worked since day 1 w/ the addition of a ground loop isolator that took the hum I had away. Now that I've joined the 22nd century and have a new phone that I swear if it had to could launch nuclear missiles how would connect the phone. Apple supplied a tiny patch cord w/ the tongue end going to the phone and a 3.5 mini plug on the other. Just do the same w/ way shorter runs? or is there a another way ?.

Next question, I've heard a lot here about SPL and how it's metered and it also can be apped on the phone. Why would I want to know SPL of my speakers.??
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc

Comments