Beautiful Marantz PM 15S1 Reference Series integrated amp w remote, phono ,box ,manual

Options
I am selling my Marantz PM 15S1 Reference Series integrated amp with remote, owners manual power cord and original box and packing. I have enjoyed this amp but now it must go.
The PM 15S1 is part of the Marantz Reference Series of highly reviewed and respected integrated amps. It is built like a tank at over 40lbs and looks and feels like the high end piece it is. Stunning in appearance. The PM 15S1 puts out a conservative 80 w/ch into 8 ohms and 120 into 4 ohms. It has 6 inputs including a special CD input, excellent MM/MC phono stage as well as 4 other inputs including 2 tape loops. The PM15S1 also has a preamp out . Other features are bass and treble with bypass, adjustable muting and balance and you can dim the display from the front panel or remote.. The remote can control other Marantz components as well as most PM 15S1 controls. The amp is in beautiful condition and everything works as it should. The sounds is pretty neutral. No disappointments here. Asking just $675 . Thanks

li9au2gscn2m.jpg
nuyylczs0ysb.jpg
0t22hppsagyv.jpg

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    Does this have ht bypass or could it be configured that way?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,802
    Options
    Yep, sure is purdy.

Keith, what's that black thing covering the top area of the display?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    Crap That is a piece of tape to block the little blue light at night. The side lights shut off via remote but not that one This has SOLD I want OFF the merry go round.
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    Damn nice integrated! Wish I saw this before it sold... :( Probably better though - I need this like I need another hole in my head. And if I'd bought it, that'd be just what my wife would've given me...
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Yeah, that was kind of crazy, made me consider buying and I have no use for it. Congrats on the nice score.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Yeah, that was kind of crazy, made me consider buying and I have no use for it. Congrats on the nice score.

That's a disease, a gene I carry too ;)

Yes nice score
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Archguy
    Archguy Posts: 7
    Options
    Damn...sorry I missed this. I also don't need it and would have bought it