Rotel Reciever For Sale!

criverajr
criverajr Posts: 1,675
edited April 2004 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Polksters,

I have the upgrade bug so here goes, I am selling my beloved RSX-1055 HT Reciever, this reciever is in mint condition includes the RR-1050 remote, original packaging and upgrade cable, I have not registered this unit yet so i will include the warranty cards and anything else that came with the reciever, including the original sales reciept. The reciever is rated at 75 watts@8 Ohms with what revievers and myself think is a large reserve of power, some other polksters have driven 4 Ohm loads with no problems. It has everymode and sounds great. I will also include a Rotel RB960BX amp and a pair of monster interconnects so you can go 7.1 right away if desired.
The asking price is $1150.00 shipped Fedex insured to your home.
I will say it again this unit is mint, no scratches, dings or anything else. I have made several transactions on this forum and have never had a problem, I think other can vouch for my rep.
Will post picture tonight. E-mail me at carlos.rivera@spcorp.com with any questions.

CRj
Post edited by criverajr on

Comments

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    edited April 2004
    hell I f I need it I would just buy it,

Yu should have no problems selling it,what are you going for anyway?RSP1068?

Dan

Ps...whats up man..
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • AsSiMiLaTeD
    AsSiMiLaTeD Posts: 11,722
    edited April 2004
    Buy from Carlos with confidence fellas...great guy...
  • dorokusai
    dorokusai Posts: 25,573
    edited April 2004
    Great gear, great reputation, 'nuff said.
    CTC BBQ Amplifier, Sonic Frontiers Line3 Pre-Amplifier and Wadia 581 SACD player. Speakers? Always changing but for now, Mission Argonauts I picked up for $50 bucks, mint.
  • criverajr
    criverajr Posts: 1,675
    edited April 2004
    Hey,

I have a good deal in the works for some B&K gear jst waiting on the seller to decide, if this doesn't pan out then I might try the 1068 or give the 7 channel Rotel reciever a try. I might even try a myrad settup as far as amps go, I heard a setup at my dealer and it sounded awesome. I hope someone jumps on this deal before I ship it off to Audigon, but we shall see.

CRj