Energy RC70 Speakers with extra new set of Kevlar Drivers Chicagp

For sale, My Energy RC-70 speakers. Great, great sounding speakers. They beat out several towers I had. Martin Logans, Carver Amazing, Polk RTia9 and rti12 and several others. I would say at the 2k retail they cannot be touched. Beat other higher priced speakers. I purchased these from Halo here for 600 and purchased a brand new damaged cabinet speaker for the extra drivers and and grill for $225..One driver has a very small tear therefore the extra drivers but in no way does it effect the sound. I will sell the speakers for $600 local with the new grill. I will sell the set of new Kevlar drivers for a extra 100 bucks. You can keep or resell. Either way, these are wonderful sounding speakers. Let me prove it to you with a local audition. Look up the reviews. These are local Chicago pickup but I would be happy to drive and meet.
I promise you it would be hard to find a speaker that sounds this good for this price but I am down to one system now so these have to go.
Dave7egt3zvhm5cg.jpg
uk7xgw8x1r96.jpg
7ec0ph0dvxzt.jpg
pdskhkela3ny.jpg
fhb5clmtycd1.jpg
zr66ejh4b4ba.jpg
HT System
Parasound Halo A51 Amp, Marantz AV 8003 Pre, Arcam FMJ CD36 cd player, Marantz 7007 BD/SACD player,Acoustic Zen Matrix IC's, Analysis Plus Crystal Copper Oval IC's, Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables, B&W 703's Fronts, Center Martin Logan Motif hybrid, Surrounds DefTech BPX, 2 X DefTech Supercube Reference Subs, DSpeaker Antimode 8033 EQ.

Comments

• halo
    halo Posts: 5,616
    These are ridiculously good speakers folks and an absolute no brainer at this price.

Dave is a stand up guy and a great guy to deal with. That's a double no brainer here folks.

GLWS!
    Audio: Polk S15 * Polk S35 * Polk S10 * SVS SB-1000 Pro
    HT: Samsung QN90B * Marantz NR1510 * Panasonic DMP-BDT220 * Roku Ultra LT * APC H10
  • dekuda
    dekuda Posts: 756
    halo wrote: »
    These are ridiculously good speakers folks and an absolute no brainer at this price.

Dave is a stand up guy and a great guy to deal with. That's a double no brainer here folks.

GLWS!

Thanks Victor, I will be happy to demo them to anyone who has not heard these before. Would like to see them go to a member here if possible.
    Also have a Marantz UD5007 Bluray/SACD player I will sell here for $150 plus shipping. It is in perfect working condition.
    HT System
    Parasound Halo A51 Amp, Marantz AV 8003 Pre, Arcam FMJ CD36 cd player, Marantz 7007 BD/SACD player,Acoustic Zen Matrix IC's, Analysis Plus Crystal Copper Oval IC's, Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables, B&W 703's Fronts, Center Martin Logan Motif hybrid, Surrounds DefTech BPX, 2 X DefTech Supercube Reference Subs, DSpeaker Antimode 8033 EQ.
  • dekuda
    dekuda Posts: 756
    These great speakers are sold !! So is the Marantz.
    HT System
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,525
    dekuda wrote: »
    These great speakers are sold !! So is the Marantz.

Dang I missed the Marantz. I might have jumped on it at that price.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)