The DEMON is coming...

Comments

• vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Look like a 12k car to me. If some one was on the side of the road they would not bat an eyelid

METHINKS you have maybe lost it????
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    edited June 2017
    Look like a 12k car to me. If some one was on the side of the road they would not bat an eyelid

And guiseppe zanoti's look like Wal-Mart specials
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,481

Good that's the way we like it. Understated look and all BUSINESS
  • The rudeness in this thread is amazing.
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    TForan wrote: »
    The rudeness in this thread is amazing.

Has this thread has been a touchy subject for you? Most comments have come off as shop banter to me.
    2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,199

giphy.gif

Although, now that I think about it, PFB may have a point. Perhaps John you may want to consider a treatment like this:

ec9ulxswr34y.jpg

...... I've had a chance to think about my previous proposal (more coffee) and I'm retracting it.

Leave it as is, John. It's perfect. :D
    Sal Palooza
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Hurst shifter and chrome Cragar SS wheels. Cool.

:)

Even a cool Mopar vee-hick-el, to boot.

• mikeyb128 wrote: »

Has this thread has been a touchy subject for you? Most comments have come off as shop banter to me.

Implying that someone made a bad choice AFTER he bought it is rude in my book. OK ?
  • mhardy6647
    She's not really terribly scantily clad -- particularly by 2017 standards... although she may be in flagrant violation of workplace and transportation safety regulations.

:)
  • mhardy6647
    Jeepers, I just had a flashback; musta been the STP ;)
    https://youtu.be/-sNZ8-5tru8

I can't find the original commercial :/
  • mhardy6647
    heh, got it on the second effort...

https://youtu.be/MXMGAnyYoog
  • That's Linda Vaughn aka Miss Hurst Golden Shifter. I walked by her in a hallway at Cobo Hall in Detroit and she winked at me. Made my day!
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021

If they didnt know cars
  • polkfarmboy
    polkfarmboy Posts: 5,703
    A lamp gallardo used is the same price and they are gone shoot up in value at they are hovering around 85k.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    tenor.gif
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,640
    A lamp gallardo used is the same price and they are gone shoot up in value at they are hovering around 85k.

Would you like to buy a vowel?
  • mikeyb128
    mikeyb128 Posts: 2,885
    edited June 2017
    mikeyb128 wrote: »

Implying that someone made a bad choice AFTER he bought it is rude in my book. OK ?

l6a5lfmwnz28.jpg

2 channel:
    Bryston 4B3, Bryston BDA3, Cary SLP05, Shanling CDT1000SE with parts conneXion level 2 mods, Nottingham analogue ace space 294, soundsmith Carmen MKii, Zu DL103 MKii, Ortofon MC 20 MKii, Dynavector XX2 MKii, Rogue Audio Ares, Core power technologies balanced power conditioner, Akiko Corelli power conditioner with Akiko Audio HQ power cable, Nordost heimdall 2, Frey 2, interconnects, speaker and power cables, Focal Electra 1028 BE 2, Auralic Aries Femto, Black diamond racing cones, ingress audio level 1 roller blocks, JL Audio E110 with Auralic subdude, Primacoustics room treatments.
    Theater:
    Focal Aria 926,905,CC900, SVS PB ultra x2. Pioneer Elite SC85, Oppo BDP93, Panamax M5400PM, Minix neox6, Nordost Blue heaven LS power cables.

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,199
    I'd still stick with the Demon. Factory stock.
    No decals, either.
    Have some fun ! :D
    Sal Palooza
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    edited June 2017
    And to think... the moderator said I needed to stay on topic?

lol
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Yeah there's really no comparing a 60's muscle car to a modern one. Suspension, engine, everything have come a long way. But since nooshinjohn is supposedly buying this car as an investment and claims he is only going to put 500 miles on it, I highly doubt it will be seeing much thrashing at the local dragstrip. I had a 9 second drag car and that is mighty fast. Easy to have something go wrong when you run that fast.

So, what kind of car was that and what did it have in it? Got any trophies to show us?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    pcwirmvxqtgu.jpg

This is what my Demon will look like...

That is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    the color is amazing I think anyway.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • pitdogg2
    Is there going to be any 70's type colors plum crazy purple? Seen the lime and hemi orange on the others made. I seem to also remember a light blue as well as deep blue
  • deronb1
    Triple black!!!
  • pitdogg2
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Triple black!!!

Good friend had a mustang GT that was triple black. There was not an air conditioner large enough to keep that car cool.
  • F1nut
    the color is amazing I think anyway.

Absolutely beautiful B)

President of Club Polk

• deronb1
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Triple black!!!

Good friend had a mustang GT that was triple black. There was not an air conditioner large enough to keep that car cool.

Ha! I bet! I loved my Challenger RT, but sold due to a new job farter away. Mine was pushing 400 hp and was plenty quick. I cant imagine doubling that!
  • pitdogg2
    Reminds me of candy apple red in the picture.
  • pitdogg2
    edited June 2017
    How much they pay for a job farter Deron :p

Ha ha i know what you meant couldn't help myself
This discussion has been closed.