The DEMON is coming...

1151617181921»

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 24,981
    Joey_V wrote: »
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    Holy Mackeral. You may have some local celebrities knocking on your door asking for a ride! What a beautiful car.

The Demon has no passenger seats.
    The seats were optional, for 1 dollar.

Was the one you spec’d with or without the passenger seat? Rear seat for sure not optional right?

My car had TOTL interior and sound system, and all seats...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Jaybeez wrote: »
    Holy Mackeral. You may have some local celebrities knocking on your door asking for a ride! What a beautiful car.

The Demon has no passenger seats.
    The seats were optional, for 1 dollar.

Was the one you spec’d with or without the passenger seat? Rear seat for sure not optional right?

My car had TOTL interior and sound system, and all seats...

TOTALLY worth the extra dollar! ;)
  • nooshinjohn
    LOL... I think it's time to let this thread die guys. nothing else to see here.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Joey_V
    Joey_V Posts: 8,492
    But with all seats, your quarter mile time suffered...

It’s a toss up, faster or more passengers....

Lol let the thread die
    Magico, JL, Emm, ARC Ref 10 line, ARC Ref 10 phono, VPI, Lyra, Boulder, AQ Wel, SRA Scuttle Rack, Bluesound
  • mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,167
    I don't know, John, its only been 22 pages ;)

Sal Palooza
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,007
    That's a new take on horns. :o
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,421
    Hilarious Larry :D:D:D:D:D
  • nooshinjohn
    Bite me Larry....

This discussion has been closed.