Fathers Day

tonybtonyb Posts: 27,811
Happy belated Fathers day to all you walking wounded out there. lol No love for Dads around here ?

I spent the whole weekend eating...uncontrollably, which I don't normally do. Saturday was at my sister in-laws....Fillets and lobster, baked Potato. Ate one fillet and 2 tails, then received another half Fillet from the wife. A dozen Oysters before hand, 3 slices of warmed brie and 2 slices of a dessert fruit tart. Got home at 2 a.m.

Sunday....had the in-laws coming over so a quick brunch. Crab cakes from Maryland, French toast of which I had 4 pieces, scrambled eggs with veggies, ton's of fruit. Round 2 came a few hours later......

Grilled myself a bone in Rib-eye about 2 inches thick, NY Strips, and Fillets for the girls. Crab cakes again, salad topped with grilled scallops, taters,.....2 dozen Oysters before hand to warm up. A slice of warm caramel apple pie followed by a slice of Key lime pie.

Now it's 10:30 a.m.....and...I'm hungry. lol

Hope all you Dad's out there had a good weekend, ate and drank like it was your last supper and enjoyed your kids.
legacy Focus 20/20
Butler tdb 2250
Cary Xciter dac
Joule LA-100
Pioneer BDP 320
Sony 4k 55 850c
FX 500 surround
Acoustic zen Satori SC's
Pioneer elite vsx21
Sonos-Cullen mod.
Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
PS Audio Quintet
Analysis Plus crystal ovals
Acoustic zen Matrix 2's IC

Comments

• scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,945
    tonyb wrote: »
    lol No love for Dads around here ?

There was a little love here:

http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/177891/a-happy-fathers-day-to-all#latest

Sounds like you had a great Father's Day Tony! Happy belated to you too!
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 2,930
    I cut the grass & cleaned out a gross fish tank everyone neglects...Then picked up pizza and cake for my sons 15th birthday which is actually today due I'm on the road. Yesterday was actually everyone's day off from swimming so everyone was happy to just hang out
  • codycatalistcodycatalist Posts: 1,201
    My Mother was in Town from Texas so I had work off Friday till today which was nice. Got to spend all those days with my daughter as well which is always the best part. Gets a little hard around Father's day for me emotionally but had a great weekend.

Ended up buying myself Tickets to Dave Chappelle Live haha.
    Living room

Mains: SDA 2B Studio
    Lows: Velodyne CHT12
    Power: Marantz SR7000 Preouts to Yamaha AV34
    Tv: Samsung UHD 55' Curved

2 Channel/Bedroom

*under construction*
    Polk TSI 200
    Power: Marantz PM235
    CDP: Technics SL-PD688
    TT: Pioneer PL510

Noggin Rockin'

Grado SR80e
    Harman Kardon CL
    Little dot 1+/GE JAN 5654w

Closet of Dreams:

Harman Kardon AVR130
    Yamaha HTR5590
    Paradigm Monitor 90
    Polk RTA11TL
    New Large Advents 25th Anniversary Edition
    Bravo V2/RCA Clear top Conn branded 12AU7

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
  • ROHfanROHfan Posts: 1,005
    On Father's Day I bought my son a PA system for his band. I believe my son has mastered using Jedi mind tricks as I cannot recall a single reason why I'd make that purchase.
    TV: 70" LED Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D
    Fronts: Energy RC70 --- Center: Energy RC-LCR
    Front Heights: Polk RC65i --- Rears: Polk RC85i --- Sub: Power Sound Audio XS15
    Pioneer VSX-1120K --- Parasound HCA-1000A --- Oppo BDP-103
    Vincent Audio SA31 preamp --- Teac UD301 DAC
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,811
    Wait now....Fathers day.....you guys are suppose to receive things, not hand them out. Cleaning a fish tank, buying stuff for the kids, should be the other way around. lol
    legacy Focus 20/20
    Butler tdb 2250
    Cary Xciter dac
    Joule LA-100
    Pioneer BDP 320
    Sony 4k 55 850c
    FX 500 surround
    Acoustic zen Satori SC's
    Pioneer elite vsx21
    Sonos-Cullen mod.
    Audio Metallurgy GA-0 digital
    PS Audio Quintet