Getting ahead of the curve, CD's etc.

afterburntafterburnt Posts: 2,915
I just sent for a Cambridge CXU. I should have sent for ten. The next music trend will be anything with moving parts since streaming and downloads won't have the feel of pushing a button and inserting a disc lol. Vinyl is dead, long live the old school little dicks!

Comments

• afterburntafterburnt Posts: 2,915
    I am telling you, disc players are gonna cost a fortune in 5 years and they will be made of concrete and balsa wood. Mark my terds!
  • tonybtonyb Posts: 27,202
    afterburnt wrote: »
    Mark my terds!

UH....mark your own pal....I've got problems of my own to consider, let alone yours too. ;) :)

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 15,878
    Afterburnt seems a little under the influence these days... B)
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 7,408
    Smog
    I just got out of rehab and I'm getting plastered to celebrate.
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 13,889
    edited June 11
    Laserdiscs. That's the next big hipster revival.
    Mark my words.

Incredibly au courant gentlemen, ladies (and everything in between) in a storefront window somewhere in a crumbling Rust Belt town, lovingly crafting the players from authentic, vintage Radio Shack store-closing inventory parts. Muscular folk in the background forging the antiresonance enclosures in cast iron.

And skilled Eastern European craftspeople, living in a country that didn't exist six weeks ago, but with a name containing fourteen syllables and ending in stan -- burning pits in the first pressing discs by hand with vintage laser pointers.

I'm already in on the ground floor, even before the Kickstarter campaign launches.
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    Laserdiscs. That's the next big hipster revival.
    Mark my words.

Incredibly au courant gentlemen, ladies (and everything in between) in a storefront window somewhere in a crumbling Rust Belt town, lovingly crafting the players from authentic, vintage Radio Shack store-closing inventory parts. Muscular folk in the background forging the antiresonance enclosures in cast iron.

And skilled Eastern European craftspeople, living in a country that didn't exist six weeks ago, but with a name containing fourteen syllables and ending in stan -- burning pits in the first pressing discs by hand with vintage laser pointers.

I'm already in on the ground floor, even before the Kickstarter campaign launches.

Which nervous hospital are you in?
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 13,889
    still roamin' the streets.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 6,565
    afterburnt wrote: »
    I just got out of rehab and I'm getting plastered to celebrate.

That a boy
    You only go around once in life, you may as well go around ripped!