Acurus A80 Amplifier

Continuing to thin the audio herd (or... hoard).

This is a nice simple little stereo amp in very good condition. Rated at 80 WPC 8 ohm load or 125 WPC 4 ohm load. Very nice condition. Only thing I noticed is that the LED power indicator light flickers for a few seconds at power on, but then glows steady after a few seconds.

$160 shipped/insured or $140 local pickup near State College, PA

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
-Al

tfpuqmfcmoq2.jpg

dlrk01bddz7m.jpg

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,456
    Dang nice piece!
    Advice is free, the Flea Market is earned - F1Nut

Lessons cost money, good ones cost LOTS - Tony Beets

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

My system makes me happy and changes too often for me to care to update a list..... you guys are good at spending my money!
  • scubalabscubalab Posts: 1,813
    Shut up Dan... you're making me want to continue hoarding it. I have a difficult enough time letting go of audio equipment, LOL.
    scubalab wrote: »
    Shut up Dan... you're making me want to continue hoarding it. I have a difficult enough time letting go of audio equipment, LOL.

Send it my way on "loan".... you stil own it but it's out of your closet lol

"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

My system makes me happy and changes too often for me to care to update a list..... you guys are good at spending my money!
    edited June 8
    Deal. Wanna send some cash my way on "loan" too? ;) You'd still "own" the cash of course, but at least it'll free up some wallet space for ya! :p
    HAHAHAHA..... touche my good sir, touche......

Bump, and price reduced to:

$150 shipped

$130 FTF

Nice little amp here!

In my best subliminal voice... you need this Dan, you really need this...
    One last bump... I'll probably hang onto this amp if no interest here. Dan has made me rethink selling this!
  • skrolskrol Posts: 2,587
    I auditioned an Acurus 100x3 and it was a very sweet sounding amp. I passed on it since it was the 100x3 and not the A100x3. The "A" having improved current drive for low impedance speakers, like the LSi15.

I'd jump on this A80 if I was in need.
    Stan

Main 2ch:
    Polk LSi15 (DB840 upgrade), Parasound: P/LD-1100, HCA-1000A; Denon: DVD-2910, DRM-800A; Monster HTS3600-MKII, Grado SR-225i

HT:
    Denon AVR-888, Polk: RTA11TL (RDO198-1, XO and Damping Upgrades), S4, CS250, PSW10, Marantz UD5005, Panasonic TC-P42S60

Other stuff:
    Denon: DRA-835R, DCD-660, DRM-700A, DRR-780; Polk: S8, Monitor 5A, TSi100; Pioneer: CT-6R, PL-530; Onkyo CP-1046F; Ortofon OM5E, Marantz: PM5004, CD5004, Polk: RM7, Parasound C/PT-600, HCA-800ii