rtia 7 & csia 6 schematics

Would anyone happen to have the rtia 7 & csia 6 crossover & wiring schematic in pdf? I have been looking but, i just can't find them.

I looked here but??? http://forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/38755/polk-audio-speaker-wiring-schematics-more-all-models-except-sda#latest

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place? It would be much appreciated.

Comments

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,199
    That list is the only one I know of. I'd call Polk CS to see if you can get a copy..... Thats gonna be the easiest way to get it.
  • ManticoreManticore Posts: 86
    Thanks Dan, I was hoping one of the members that modified their 7's & c6 had a copy hanging around. I will see if this post gets any more results. I was just entertaining the thought of upgrading the xovers. Future project.

There is always room for improved sound... as I continuously read through past and present posts. :p Getting inspired!
  • EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 14,199
    @F1nut upgraded his RTi A7's I think, but I'm betting he just looked at the existing ones and their values and then found better aftermarket ones to add in their place.

but I could be wrong as Jesse is known to have shadowy connections to the underbelly of Polk HQ.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,319
    Polk will not provide schematics for current production speakers.

It's simple enough to find the values printed on the crossover components and follow the traces on the board.
  • ManticoreManticore Posts: 86
    Very good information. I was just looking to not have to take out the boards at this moment in space and time. When the itch becomes more prevalent (probably in the fall or early winter) i will pursue this further.

I have enough to do around the house, yard, pool, dogs, grand kid, wife...I think that's almost everything?

Thanks for the info guys. It is greatly appreciated!! :) :)