Saw Ghost and Iron Maiden Lastnight

mantismantis Posts: 14,638
As usual Iron Maiden was incredible. They are just as good as they where 30 years ago.
Wow what a show they put on.
The Shocker of the night was Ghost. They opened up and shocked the entire place. I know this as when they where done and everyone was out in the Lobby getting drinks etc, everyone was talking about how damn good they where and not many people knew who they where.
If you like heavy metal, if you where into King Diamond back in the day, you will probably love Ghost.
Dan
My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.

Comments

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,999
    Ghost is awesome, great show you caught there.
    | Front - Dynaudio Emit M20 | Center - N/A | Rear - Polk Monitor 4 | Sub - N/A |
    | AVR - Yamaha Aventage RX-A1020 | Preamp - Dared MC-7P | Amp - B&K Reference 4420 |
    | Turntable - Yamaha PX-3 | Cartridge - Dynavector DV-20X2H | Digital Source - AURALiC Aries Mini |
    | TV - LG 60" 4K | Gaming - Xbox One - PS3 - New 3DS XL - Nvidia Shield TV |

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion
  • Toolfan66Toolfan66 Posts: 13,370
    Ghost is awesome!!!
    Death Grip...
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 1,631
    Trying to make arrangements to see them.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 8,435
    oldrocker wrote: »
    Trying to make arrangements to see them.

you're to old :p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures, Simaudio 780D DAC
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Modwright LS100, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers
  • oldrockeroldrocker Posts: 1,631
    No sir I am NOT, well maybe for the pit area.. :D

Friend of mine just saw them in London somewhere "and going again somewhere in the States soon.
  • indyhawgindyhawg Posts: 826
    Up the Irons!
  • campbellsoupcampbellsoup Posts: 54
    Iron Maiden will be landing in Brooklyn, New York next month!
    Sweet!
    Anthem MRX 510
    XBOX 360
    WD Live Media Streamer
    Totem Model 1 Signature L/R/C
    Totem Rainmaker surrounds
    SVS PB12-NSD

Go Dolphins!
    B)
  • mantismantis Posts: 14,638
    If you go be prepared for Ghost, they are simply amazing
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.