Wonder Woman

Strong BadStrong Bad Posts: 4,132
Just got home from seeing this.

It was fantastic, well done and very fun movie! Gal Gadot is stunningly gorgeous and PERFECT as Diana / Wonder Woman. She crushed it! Chris Pine did a great job as Steve Trevor.

Go see it!
No excuses!

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,060
    Good to know.
  • mantismantis Posts: 14,575
    It's funny before Superman VS Batman where she first appeared as Wonder Women I was completely out on Gal Gadot being Wonder Women.
    I saw her first in Fast and Furious and thought she was amazingly hot and beautiful but was a bit to skinny to play that roll.
    But after seeing her in Superman and the Previews for Wonder Women I'm sold she is the right choice for the Roll.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,471
    The trailers are awesome. Looking forward to seeing this more than any other movie this year. Hopefully, this weekend.
    Modest HT - Sony STRDA3700ES, RT1000p, CS400i center, RT25i surrounds, Yamaha YST-SW160, Belkin PF30, Sony BDP-S390.
    Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS245 center, Furez 10/2, Roku 3
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,471
    Just came back from watching it. No spoilers. Great movie - lots of necessary CGI, but the characters, dialog, and storyline are what it makes it great.

After Batman v Superman, DC needed a winner. This isn't as dark or humorless as many of their movies.
    Modest HT - Sony STRDA3700ES, RT1000p, CS400i center, RT25i surrounds, Yamaha YST-SW160, Belkin PF30, Sony BDP-S390.
    Bedroom - HK AVR 340, Monitor 5jr+ Series2, CS245 center, Furez 10/2, Roku 3
  • cfrizzcfrizz Posts: 12,578
    I saw this last night with Mark, it was terrific.

It was a bit different from the comics of WW that I read as a kid, but definitely very interesting.

Great acting, storyline and CGI. Just a real good time to be had.
    Sunfire TGP III PrePro, Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 405wpc 5 ch. Amp, Oppo 103 BluRay, Rotel RCD-1072 CDP, Sony Bravia KDL-40R510C TV, Onkyo TA2600 Tape Deck, Polk S60 Main Speakers, Boston VR-920 Center Channel, SVS NSD-12 SB12 Subwoofer, Polk DSW 400 Subwoofer, Polk FXi-3 Surround Speakers
  • ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,031
    Short of the Dark Knight, this is the best DC movie to date and the first, IMHO, to go toe to toe with Marvel so far.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    Silverline Sonatina MkI, LSi15, LSi7, LSiC, LSiFX, LS/FX, DSW MP2000
  • bikezappabikezappa Posts: 2,480
    Sounds like a good rainy day movie.
  • cvccvc Posts: 57
    After seeing the trailer on tv, I thought it looked a bit cheesy and was planning on skipping it.. However, word was out that people were actually enjoying the flick and then I read the posts here and decided to check it out..

It was a good movie.. I enjoyed it and will definitely watch it again sometime.. Highly Recommended!
  • warrenwarren Posts: 490
    It's all good with Wonder Woman, she was hot in the comic books!
    Some final words,
    "If you keep banging your head against the wall,
    you're going to have headaches."
    Warren
  • StewStew Posts: 615
    Family enjoyed this one!
    SDA 2B-TL (Sonicap/Solen/Mills, Erse Super Q, Rings, Spikes, No-Rez)
    1000VA Dreadnought
    Dared SL-2000a (Siemens & Halske TM 12AT7WA's, Brimar 5Z4G)
    Jolida JD-100a (Sylvania BP TM Gold Brand 5751's), NAD C275BEE, Blue Jeans

RTiA3, Onkyo TX-SR605