ebay speakers MW6510 and 6503

2»

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,671
    Kurt300 wrote: »
    F1nut wrote: »
    machone wrote: »
    My original avatar was removed by Polk because Kurt300 complained about it.

How long have you had that avatar?

A very long time. It's the same one I use on a number of audio sites. No one has ever had a problem with it until one person with a vendetta complained.

To clarify, I did not complain to anyone at Polk about your avatar. (I did suggest in a public thread that *you* might compare it's message to one of "respect".)

There is no vendetta from me. As I suggested a few weeks ago via PM, I'd like to make peace. It doesn't look like that is what you want, but it will continue to be what I want.

No vendetta, eh? All one has to do is review your past posts to clearly see it has been you following me around making snide comments, not the other way around, so please spare us the, I want to make peace now. You could have easily done that years ago by simply not attacking me. The same applies to now, you leave me alone and I won't have to put you in your place.

As for the avatar business. If it wasn't you, it certainly is plausible that your post was the impetus. Regardless, it's the actions of Polk in the name of political correctness that were unwarranted.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• gimpodgimpod Posts: 1,652
    My original avatar was removed by Polk because Kurt300 complained about it.

@F1nut, There gonna just love my new avatar! :tongue:
    "If you design software that any moron can use only morons will use it." JMO
    ---
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain

Unfortunately for most of us we only get to experience the first day and then we can't even remember it.
    ---
    "Close only counts in Horseshoes, Hand Grenades and Thermonuclear Weapons."
    "50% Why... That's almost half."
    "I know, I'm sick and need help."
    ----
    www.gimpod.com
    ----
    "The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction." ~ Kenneth Swauger
2»