NBA Finals 2017

Options
2»

Comments

• jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    See what I mean. This is how every conversation about the championship will go.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options
    I was wondering why all the fireworks were going off tonight. Now I know. :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,915
    Options
    I can't stand LJ never have liked him..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    Options
    GS players are a likable bunch.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    GS players are a likable bunch.

Green whines about everything. Other than that, yeah, dint hate em.
  • stones89
    stones89 Posts: 229
    Options
    Those guys are so good but if I could have taken 3 steps when driving and had a 3 point shot in my day.......you never know.
    Basis 2200 Signature, Vector 4, Transfiguration Proteus, Allnic H3000, Meridian 200/563, CJ ET5, McIntosh 501's, Thiel CS6, 3.6, Polk SDA SRS 2.3tl, MIT EVO, KS/Wywires PC's
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »
    I can't stand LJ never have liked him..

Lyndon Johnson?

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    stones89 wrote: »
    Those guys are so good but if I could have taken 3 steps when driving and had a 3 point shot in my day.......you never know.

and pick up your pivot foot, palm the ball while dribbling, etc. etc. ad absurdum...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    Options
    Durant saw what LJ did against them in '12 and knew how OKC traded away the talent that he didn't want to be the best that ever played to not win a title. It hurts as a real Thunder fan, but OKC will never build a team of greats as they won't pony up the cash and calling OKC home isn't much of an attraction for today's best. I thought when we got competitive so quickly, we would be in the hunt every year, but now I don't even know if OKC will ever see a trophy.....
    HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Options
    ^^Same reason LJ left for Miami.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Dennis Gardner
    Dennis Gardner Posts: 4,860
    Options
    la2vegas wrote: »

I have a solution for your misery, just latch on to a winning team. :)

The worst thing is that I'm a lifelong Laker fan, so you know the level of my woes...

HT Optoma HD25 LV on 80" DIY Screen, Anthem MRX 300 Receiver, Pioneer Elite BDP 51FD Polk CS350LS, Polk SDA1C, Polk FX300, Polk RT55, Dual EBS Adire Shiva 320watt tuned to 17hz, ICs-DIY Twisted Prs, Speaker-Raymond Cable

2 Channel Thorens TD 318 Grado ZF1, SACD/CD Marantz 8260, Soundstream/Krell DAC1, Audio Mirror PP1, Odyssey Stratos, ADS L-1290, ICs-DIY Twisted , Speaker-Raymond Cable
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 10,716
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You forgot to mention the burning river, but maybe you are young.
    The worst thing about Cleveland is the winter and Gore took care of that with Global wa#$% err climate change. We cool. We just tied a couple records for all time highs this week, so the long rainy cool spring has been forgotten.

Cavs went to the big dance again. How many other teams can say that? (no clues)
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    Options
    ^^They need to trade Love, which might be hard to get anyone better to replace him. That is without ponying up more money.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Options
    You forgot to mention the burning river, but maybe you are young.
    The worst thing about Cleveland is the winter and Gore took care of that with Global wa#$% err climate change. We cool. We just tied a couple records for all time highs this week, so the long rainy cool spring has been forgotten.

Cavs went to the big dance again. How many other teams can say that? (no clues)

Grandpa fell in the Cuyahoga one time putting up the mast on his sailboat in the spring. Came out looking like one of those ducks after an oil spill!
    I grew up in Chagrin at a time there was a ton of snow and people didn't realize everything east of 71 takes the brunt of the snowfall.
    Cavs are solid but GS just a bit more stacked this year. Luckily it's baseball season, and Clevelanders may find redemption with the Tribe. The NFL franchise has a long way to go ...
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Oh your talking about the Browns. Playoffs this year! No matter who starts under center. B)