Karma etiquette

Options

Comments

• Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    Options
    Toolfan66 wrote: »

How come it seems the only time you post is to back GC or just to stir the pot? Do you not have a life or is being a troll the only thing that gets you off in life??

You seem to be quiet till you find a reason to jump on a member you don't like, you are the most pathetic member here as of late, IMO you are not who you say you are, you are a reincarnation of a member or members that have been banned and working under another screen name..

There is no way a member like you just pops in and starts stirring the pot as much as you without having been a past troll member..

You are worthless to this forum and contribute nothing!!!

You are doing the exact same thing with your "buddies" and all their "Amens".

lol

C'mon now. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Don't go blowing it all with such hypocrisy.
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Options
    daddyjt wrote: »
    ?..Some of you guys act like Vito Corleon if someone says something you don't agree with and then start hurling the insults...

Allow me to introduce you to yourself - my first interaction with you was you telling me to sell my gear because I don't enjoy The Rolling Stones. That thread told me everything I need to know about you (remember the knee-pad comment?).

The fact that you can act the way you do, and then post the statement above... well, sometimes there just aren't words.

You would not be considered for any karma I offer, because you are condescending, disrespectful, and you thrive on being contrary.

Oh I'm so crushed!

lol

If I had grade-school age kids that acted as immaturely as you and the rest of the morons on here do I'd be ashamed of them.

If any of you do have kids you should let them see what Daddy posts on the Polk Audio forum. I bet they'd be so proud.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,100
    Options
    y4t6zptyk3w3.jpg
    iecnndeov10k.jpg
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Gatecrasher
    Options

Hi Gatecrasher

I just learned that I am not supposed to post after your post and agree with you. So, even though you did a good job at pointing out behavior that some may construe as being hypocritical (far be it for me to use such an adjective), I'll just sit here on the sidelines and not chime in.

I also learned that if I disagreed with you I would be free to post to my hearts content and even call you names. I have already been accused of being passively aggressive and I don't want that to happen again. o:)

If one practices relative morality, one never, ever can be called a hypocrite! B)

So, please forgive me for not posting and siding with you against the naysayers.

Champagne wishes and Caviar dreams,

DuB :wink:

Yeah that's how it works with these clowns. If you are willing to act like a bobblehead, you are OK. The moment you disagree with one or dare to stand up or call them out on their unacceptable behavior, you are on their "bozo list" and they all gang up and call you every profanity in the book.

A bunch of spoiled little children who obviously came from family environments where Daddy should have applied the strap a little more frequently. It might have made men out of them.
  • motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I long for the days when arguments were settled with fists and knives. How I miss those times, it was so personal.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,534
    Options
    I long for the days when arguments were settled with fists and knives. How I miss those times, it was so personal.

You just made my day. My new favorite quote
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Gatecrasher
    Options

If we were all here together as a group with the mutual interest supposedly being Polk Audio speakers there would be a lot more civility shown. Some people tend to forget their manners once they hunker down in front of a keyboard.
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Options
    How about the Octagon?

They could put a big Polk Audio logo right in the middle where the Bud Light logo is.

mma-octagon.jpg
  • westmassguy
    westmassguy Posts: 6,850
    Options
    Your bits and pieces, your rules. I don't think 100 post minimum is too much to ask, or even higher if you want.
    Home Theater/2 Channel:
    Front: SDA-2ATL forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/143984/my-2as-finally-finished-almost/p1
    Center: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/150760/my-center-channel-project/p1
    Surrounds & Rears: Custom Built forum.polkaudio.com/discussion/151647/my-surround-project/p1
    Sonicaps, Mills, RDO-194s-198s, Dynamat, Hurricane Nuts, Blackhole5
    Pioneer Elite VSX-72TXV, Carver PM-600, SVS PB2-Plus Subwoofer

dhsspeakerservice.com/
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,071
    Options
    The moment you disagree with one you are on their "bozo list" and they all gang up and call you every profanity in the book.

Not true. I have had disagreements before and had no issues arise from it.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Nightfall wrote: »
    The moment you disagree with one you are on their "bozo list" and they all gang up and call you every profanity in the book.

Then you shouldn't have a problem with me or anyone else because I never did anything to you and as far as I can tell no one else on here has either.

• Nightfall
    Options

Then you shouldn't have a problem with me or anyone else because I never did anything to you and as far as I can tell no one else on here has either.

I don't have a problem with you, it seems you're the one with the problem with the way previous karma threads have been done. I haven't once threatened you or otherwise.

• Gatecrasher
    Options

I don't have a problem with you, it seems you're the one with the problem with the way previous karma threads have been done. I haven't once threatened you or otherwise.

That's nice to know because I don't have a problem with you either.
  • Nightfall
    Options

That doesn't mean you're not making yourself look ridiculous.

• mrbigbluelight
    mrbigbluelight Posts: 9,272
    Options
    I think somebody's bottle cap is on just a tad bit too tight.

https://gfycat.com/PresentRemorsefulEyelashpitviper

Or maybe a little too loose ? I'm not sure. I guess further experiments are in order here at The Institute.

Sal Palooza
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Options

That doesn't mean you're not making yourself look ridiculous.

It's your right to see things as you want.
  • lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I was thinking of doing a vinyl record karma this coming weekend...but I think I'll wait awhile. Lol
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Awesome
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE