Karma!!! 1.2/1.2TL End Caps

Options
Toolfan66
Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
edited May 2017 in The Clubhouse
Okay fellas here's the deal, this place has been so great to me and my family especially our daughter..

I feel the need to do a karma, my way of giving back a little something, granted these will not be for everyone but it's a start..

These end caps are solid oak I made these myself, I am not sure if these will fit the 2.3 series or the SRS 2's if anyone knows for sure if they are the same size please chime in..

I would include the side pieces but they are custom size at 3.5 inches wide they will not fit unless you mod your side panels to fit like I did, so I will just leave them out as it's not an easy mod..

I will probably let this run till next week, keep in mind I might be slow to ship depending on what's going on with my daughter..

You must be able to use these to participate in this karma!!!

oxe9tfxpm64v.jpg
ugg51rdt3ezj.jpg
pem8zi22vs81.jpg

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    Not in, but nice karma. B)
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,038
    Options
    In for sure. Hang in there Larry.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,095
    Options
    Definitely in please. Thenkd!
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    In please, awesome.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    NOT in but like all things @Toolfan66, the workmanship is remarkable....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    In please. I'm pretty sure I can make the matching side strips. Prayers are always with you and your family.
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Not in.. Great Karma. Prayers sent out to your family. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    Not in as well but awesome Karma!
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member
  • drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    Options
    Not in but great Karma!
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    If only I had SDAs...

Not in, but awesome karma Larry!
  • Toolfan66
    Options
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 862
    Options
    Man, where were these before i reveneered my 1.2tls lol. Although these are probably a little nicer than mine. Someone will be a happy camper with these for sure.
  • Toolfan66
    Options
    I will pull a name this evening..
  • monepolk
    monepolk Posts: 1,140
    Options
    In if it's not too late.
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    Options
    FYI: These will only fit the 1.2 & 1.2TLs (Not deep enough for SRSs & to wide for 2.3s)

Really Nice Karma Larry, Not In.
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • Conradicles
    Options
    How much too wide for 2.3?
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    Options
    About 1 1/8", The 1.2 is 21 3/4" vers 2.3 at 20 5/8", They are the same depth @ 13 1/8"
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • Conradicles
    Options
    If they are solid oak I can trim them...so bueno.
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    Options
    You're a good member of the forum and that's some real karma for a fellow member.

Not the fake kind like we've seen from others.
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    You're a good member of the forum and that's some real karma for a fellow member.

Let it go princess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

I don't know if it is your mental illness or what that makes it so you have to crap on everyone's threads but between Larry's step-daughter's illness and the other stuff he has going on in his life, could you perhaps maybe just try and be a decent human being for once in your life and not crap on his thread? (You may think you aren't but you are dragging your doucheyness through a decent person's thread.)

"Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options

Really dude?!?!?!

Any Karma's a good karma....where's yours
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    Options

What is fake Karma? That makes no sense.

Good Karma. I'm envious of those with wood working skills. (No Russ, not that wood.)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Fake karma is when a person posts that he's giving stuff away on the forum to everyone except for those who have disagreed with the jackass in the past. As-if that's even a reason to make someone an "enemy". You'd think some of us on here had done you guys wrong or something.

It's ridiculous and is just an example of someone pretending to be charitable in order to draw attention to themselves. Like an idiot thinking he's better than the rest of us because Matthew Polk said "Hi" to him at some public event one time.

No... real Karma comes from people who are just doing it because they want to be nice. No strings attached. Not to just their suck-azz friends. To everyone. Anything else ain't karma.

If you are too stupid to understand that I suggest you read the Bible (Matthew 6:1-4).

Toolfan66 is obviously a good man and I applaud him for his contributions to the forum.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    WOW....Take your complaints to PM's sir...if you have a problem....not your thread to pupu

Wish I'd never responded to your cr@ppol@....yikes
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

• vmaxer
    Options
    Fake karma is when an person posts that he's giving stuff away on the forum to everyone except for those who have disagreed with the jackass in the past. As-if that's even a reason to make someone an "enemy". You'd think some of us on here had done you guys wrong or something.

It's ridiculous and is just an example of someone pretending to be charitable in order to draw attention to themselves. Like an idiot thinking he's better than the rest of us because Matthew Polk said "Hi" to him at some public event one time.

No... real Karma comes from people who are just doing it because they want to be nice. No strings attached. Not to just their suck-azz friends. To everyone. Anything else ain't karma.

If you are too stupid to understand that I suggest you read the Bible (Matthew 6:1-4).

Why don't you just stay out of places you aren't welcome??

You could try to be POSITIVE.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Gatecrasher
    edited May 2017
    Options
    vmaxer wrote: »
    Fake karma is when an person posts that he's giving stuff away on the forum to everyone except for those who have disagreed with the jackass in the past. As-if that's even a reason to make someone an "enemy". You'd think some of us on here had done you guys wrong or something.

Why don't you just stay out of places you aren't welcome??

You could try to be POSITIVE.

I am being positive. You ought to see me when I'm being negative.
  • vmaxer
    Options
    Would love the opportunity.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Fake karma is when a person posts that he's giving stuff away on the forum to everyone except for those who have disagreed with the jackass in the past. As-if that's even a reason to make someone an "enemy". You'd think some of us on here had done you guys wrong or something.

Toolfan66 is obviously a good man and I applaud him for his contributions to the forum.

LOL. Whining because I said no cable deniers can participate in my Bryston Karma thread.

You picked the wrong thread in which to whine. Start a whine thread.
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1
    Options
    Now insinuates violence....Yikes

• ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    Why do we have to continue to put up with this worthless piece of trash? I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but he looks to have some kind of mental illness that makes it so he can't let go. What a waste of oxygen and carbon. And I really don't appreciate the religious belief being shoved down people's throats. Pretty sure that religion ranks right up there with politics on the forum no go rules but some people have trouble with reading comprehension.
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip