Entire 5 channel system Polk rti 10's,6's, csi5, Denon 3805,stands, cables $520 local

Hey guys, it's been awhile. Have to thin the heard...I have for sale a whole system including the following:
Polk Rti10's
Polk Rti 6's with Pangea stands
Csi 5 center
Denon 3805 receiver with remote
Audio Quest type 8 pair bi-wire speaker cables (6ft, spades)
Sonic Signal 4ft single speaker cable

Everything in working order except for one 5.5 inch midrange that is shot. I was going to take a midrange from the rti 6 or csi 5 b8ut then held off on everything. Cabinets are in great condition!
This is just collecting dust and I have no need for it. If you break up the prices for everything I am selling it at a crazy price. Will not consider selling individually right now.I am in no rush...I am in the Chicago northwest suburbs. Come and give this system a good home!
lzprpppkiocs.jpg
oxhf15324w0i.jpg
ydmw9qbu3myz.jpg
emv5474v449b.jpg
rg4vtc4d3vgp.jpg
6g3rcrjhxvog.jpg
atxox0jhajpc.jpg

HT System
Parasound Halo A51 Amp, Marantz AV 8003 Pre, Arcam FMJ CD36 cd player, Marantz 7007 BD/SACD player,Acoustic Zen Matrix IC's, Analysis Plus Crystal Copper Oval IC's, Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables, B&W 703's Fronts, Center Martin Logan Motif hybrid, Surrounds DefTech BPX, 2 X DefTech Supercube Reference Subs, DSpeaker Antimode 8033 EQ.

Comments

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Crazy good deal here guys.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • dekuda
    dekuda Posts: 756
    The csi5 is from Daboyz, rti6's from halo. I have been dealing with CP members for years. So feel confident
    HT System
    Parasound Halo A51 Amp, Marantz AV 8003 Pre, Arcam FMJ CD36 cd player, Marantz 7007 BD/SACD player,Acoustic Zen Matrix IC's, Analysis Plus Crystal Copper Oval IC's, Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables, B&W 703's Fronts, Center Martin Logan Motif hybrid, Surrounds DefTech BPX, 2 X DefTech Supercube Reference Subs, DSpeaker Antimode 8033 EQ.
  • mwk455
    mwk455 Posts: 219
    Great seller . Great deal
  • dekuda
    This Denon 3805 is in perfect condition and a great receiver. Just shows dust on the pictures. I will throw in the stand its in.
    HT System
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Hey Dave how you been? Buy from Dave with confidence I bought my A9s off of him and they were exactly as described near mint, I also seen the RTI's his selling now not just a great deal an awesome deal. Dave good luck with your sale.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • nooshinjohn
    will you throw in the dust too?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Tony B shoiuld buy this for no other reason than its a spectacular deal.
  • dekuda
    will you throw in the dust too?

Yeah, should have cleaned it off. But everything will be cleaned off.The bad mid range is located on one of the rti 10's. Price this out individually and this is a steal.
    Missing silver tab on bottom of grill on one rti10's. Hard to notice.
    HT System
  • dekuda
    The Audioquest type 8 cables are nanners on amp end, 4 spades on speaker end.
    Signal cable is all nanners single cable. Was going to use as a center. Great cables !
    HT System
  • deronb1
    Im running Signal bi-wire. Love em!
  • dekuda
    I will substitute a single Straightwire Chorus 2 Melody speaker cable that is 6ft nanners for the 4ft cable if it is too short. I also have a single PSB for the center. All great quality.
    HT System
  • nooshinjohn
    deronb1 wrote: »
    Tony B shoiuld buy this for no other reason than its a spectacular deal.
    Those Italians only go for deals that fall off the back of a truck. I guess that makes PFB his cousin. >:)

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    If I had a home...I'd be on this deal!
    Buy with confidence, folks.
  • deronb1
    lightman1 wrote: »

Awww...thats kinda sad. Or AWESOME!!!!
  • dekuda

Yeah, they need a good home here... Thanks for all who have given me a thumbs up!
    I miss not dealing with many of you like I have in the past but the upgrade itch has been gone for now. Not sure if that is good or bad .
    HT System
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862

You always have a home in my basement, buy it and set it up down there.
  • dekuda
    So Straightwire Chorus Melody 2 single 6ft speaker cable will be substituted for the Signal cable.
    Also including the Audio Quest Type 8 cables (pair). Any interest ?
    HT System
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    pm on the Audioquest
    I disabled signatures.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    sorry, I misunderstood - I thought you were selling the cables separately. dehr.
    I disabled signatures.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    The RTi10 on the left has the bottom thingy upside-down. ;)
    I only noticed because I am looking at my RTi10s as I type this. I thought
    maybe you were testing our cognitive skills... sorry.

And +1, this is a steal of a deal, I bought my 10s for more than what
    you're selling the whole lot for. GLWTS.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • dekuda
    polrbehr wrote: »
    The RTi10 on the left has the bottom thingy upside-down. ;)
    I only noticed because I am looking at my RTi10s as I type this. I thought
    maybe you were testing our cognitive skills... sorry.

And +1, this is a steal of a deal, I bought my 10s for more than what
    you're selling the whole lot for. GLWTS.

Very good, you caught it. It came off when I was moving them. Since your observation is so keen on these like a parent watching their child in a school play you should be the proud parent of this system. ;) I can offer a better price without the cables but I would like to sell the whole system. The Denon would be a great second system receiver. It would rock a basement or garage. The csi5 I had many years ago and was one of the better centers I thought..Hopefully someone takes this great deal off my hands. It is a steal !
    HT System
  • JiminKY
    JiminKY Posts: 6
    Looks like a helluva deal. May have missed it, but where is "local"?
  • dekuda
    JiminKY wrote: »
    Looks like a helluva deal. May have missed it, but where is "local"?

Northwest suburbs of Chicago
    HT System
  • dekuda
    Okay guys, I will consider selling items individually if I get enough interest in most of the items listed as I am getting asked about a couple of items. I also have a PNF Symphony Audio 6ft single speaker cable( all nanners) along with the single Straighwire Chorus melody 2 speaker cable (nanners), Both 6ft. Also the AQ Type 8 8ft pair.
    I once had PNF Sypmhony sc's all in my main rig and are very very good revealing cables. I think very highly of them but AZ Satori slightly edged them out but not by much. That said, all cables will be the last to go until I don't need them to demo some of the speakers . Anyone interested in any of the items let me know. This is now on CL but I really want to sell it here.
    HT System
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I will take the PNF Symphonies.
  • deronb1
    Holy crap! How has this not sold!?
  • dekuda
    The Rti10's are sold.So are the PNF Symphony single speaker cable and the Signal cable. If you are interested please make me offers for the following:
    Denon 3805 Receiver. Great working receiver with tons of power. Comes with working remote.
    Polk Rti 6's with Pangea stands
    Polk CSI 5 center
    Audioquest type 8 biwire speaker cable. Bananas on amp end, spades on speaker end.
    Straightwire Chorus Melody 2 single 6ft speaker cable.
    PM me with offers and we can see if we can come up with a deal. Still needs to be local as I have no boxes. :/
    HT System
  • dekuda
    So, lets see if I can price this stuff and see if anyone is interested
    Denon 3805 Receiver. Great working receiver with tons of power. Comes with working remote. $100.00
    Polk Rti 6's with Pangea stands $150.00
    Polk CSI 5 center $120.00
    Audioquest type 8 biwire speaker cable, pair, 8ft. Bananas on amp end, 4 spades on speaker end. $120.00
    Straightwire Chorus Melody 2 single 6ft speaker cable. $60.00
    Please note the Audioquest cables are 8ft long, not 6ft. And are in perfect condition. Barely used.
    I can ship the cables but the speakers would have to be local. Let me know if any interest.No rush, I just don't want this thread to get lost in history.
    HT System
  • dekuda
    You guys can hit me with reasonable offers :)
    HT System