usher dancer mini2 dmd

Options
marvda1
marvda1 Posts: 4,871
edited May 2017 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
mint pair of usher dancer mini 2 dmd in ferrari enzo red.
$3000 local dallas/fort worth pickup only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s70l90kkms

http://www.hi-fiworld.co.uk/index.php/loudspeakers/65-reviews/511-usher-dancer-mini-two.html
Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
Puritan PSM156

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    Marvin I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ghetto bass trap. I plan to copy it post haste.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    Marvin, would you be interested in a trade? JWM's for MD2's?
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    kharp1 wrote: »
    Marvin, would you be interested in a trade? JWM's for MD2's?

The plot thickens...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    I wish you were closer. These would certainly be mine.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • marvda1
    Options
    Bump
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    I you can find a way to ship...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Options
    I had the pleasure of hearing these in Marvin's 2 channel room/setup. and at the time it was the best system I had the chance to get my ears on.

But Marvin has thru the years built a system after time and probably trial and error to be near perfect. but he has already changed it since I have heard them and I take it their even better then what I got to hear!

BTW Thank you Marvin for the invite to your house and a chance to hear them before someone else enjoys them... Kudos!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,053
    edited May 2017
    Options
    voltz wrote: »
    I had the pleasure of hearing these in Marvin's 2 channel room/setup. and at the time it was the best system I had the chance to get my ears on.
    Same here. These very speakers are the reason I now own MD2's
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
    I like the color but my ol lady don't. But that's academic I am in Hellifornia.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    Maybe quit calling her old lady :p
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • afterburnt
    Options
    DSkip wrote: »
    She is just waiting for you to move to AZ permanently so she can keep your CA house.

She suffers from poor taste, not clinical stupidity. She is Kali born and raised (at the beach no less) and she doesn't want to stay here either.
  • marvda1
    Options
    bump
    Puritan PSM156
  • afterburnt
    Options
    Can you ship to the left coast??? If not someone buy these now!!!
  • marvda1
    Options
    i trashed the boxes because i thought they would be my last speakers :'(
    Puritan PSM156
  • afterburnt
    Options
    marvda1 wrote: »
    i trashed the boxes because i thought they would be my last speakers :'(

In a way I am glad I am pack rat of sorts, I hardly ever get rid of anything except the stuff that I am gonna need tomorrow.
  • afterburnt
    Options
    BTW I would drive out there to get em if my truck still ran.
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    afterburnt wrote: »

We all have different priorities, but if my truck didn't run I don't think I'd even be considering a $3k set of speakers. :D
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • afterburnt
    Options
    Never been to Texas and that was my final destination until I had to settle for Arizona
  • afterburnt
    Options
    She is just waiting for you to move to AZ permanently so she can keep your CA house.
    I got a lease on this **** hole. I don't own it thank God
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    afterburnt wrote: »

Buy a new truck and go get them. o:)o:)

• marvda1
    Options
    up
    Puritan PSM156
  • afterburnt
    Options
    I would never buy a Chrysler...again.
  • marvda1
    Options
    bump
    Puritan PSM156
  • PSOVLSK
    Options
    Why have these been sitting here for over a month??? An incredible speaker in "like new" condition from a great seller. I've never for a second regretted buying my MD2's and I honestly don't ever see me selling mine. They are that good...both acoustically and aesthetically.
  • marvda1
    Options
    Puritan PSM156
  • Montoya
    Montoya Posts: 506
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Would you be willing to trade? Got a set of ProAc D2 Ebony wood full warranty. You might be able to move the ProAc faster at 3G. These where suppose to be my demo pair for my shop but I liked them so much they never left my house however I would prefer floor standers and having Usher speakers before I am familiar with the capabilities.
    I'm in Houston
  • afterburnt
    Options
    Too close to New Orleans. I want these speakers! lol
  • marvda1
    Options
    making room for new speakers.
    Puritan PSM156