OK, how about THIS one?

Just happened to notice this must-have accessory on TEAC's tt page.
http://www.teac.com/product/ta-ts30un/

I mention it mostly because of the ad copy, which appears to be transliterated. At least, I hope that's the explanation.
TA-TS30UN-BW is an inventional turntable sheet to provide an optimized condition for vinyl record playing.

Removing dust on vinyl records with a dust sweeper is one of the most ceremonious things when play music, and it is an emotional moment for the greatest experience that about to begin. However, it may sometimes a bothering process to remove dust persistently sticks on the records due to static, which makes you annoy.
In order to provide a comfortable moment of listening to muisc, we considered removing static from records is essential to make this ceremony excite, and tried to find the best material for a turntable sheet from the scratch. Traditionally, silicon rubber, felt or cork is used for turntable sheet, because of its attribute of shock-absorbing. However, we considered the most essential things for turntable sheet is to reduce static, and came to a conclusion of using "WASHI" after dozens tests to find an ideal material that matches the condition....

I don't know about all y'all -- but I don't want my vinyls to make me annoy. I want my ceremony to be excite... so I need something inventional.

main.jpg

Comments

• kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Heck, I don't even own a TT yet, but I want one.
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,929
    I was gonna look up the price ;)
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Brace yourself for the "emotional moment for the greatest experience that about to begin"! I know I feel that way every time I play music. They're on to something here...
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,929
    My favorite -- and I am not being facetious -- is when I listen to a piece of music and the performance, reproduction, and the music itself combine to make me cry. It just doesn't get any better than that, I'd opine.
  • BlueMDPicker
    BlueMDPicker Posts: 7,569
    Seems that emotional door could swing both ways.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,310
    I like the note speaking to ceremony when playing music
    TA-TS30UN-BW is an inventional turntable sheet to provide an optimized condition for vinyl record playing.

Removing dust on vinyl records with a dust sweeper is one of the most ceremonious things when play music, and it is an emotional moment for the greatest experience that about to begin.

shirty-fahv bones from the Amazon River Basin Market
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I was gonna look up the price ;)

I've just recently added the Milty Zerostat 3 to the vinyl accessory toolbox. Quite effective once you get the hang of it, but would have gotten some great laughs at me trying to figure out how to work it. Essentially knowledge through accidental discovery, similar to this
    https://youtu.be/KVSBxu14gdg
    I disabled signatures.