FS-Musical Fidelity V90 DAC

Options
This is the silver one with original packaging. I will post pics if needed but it looks and functions like new. Asking $210 shipped to the lower 48.

http://www.musicalfidelity.com/v90-dac
Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant

Comments

• kwalitsch
    kwalitsch Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Jeremy, I'm interested in the DAC, is it still available? $210 shipped to Portland, Oregon sounds like a good price, may we use Paypal?
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Options
    @kwalitsch pm sent
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    utvphqpjtd5y.jpg
    Still available ;)
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Sale pending
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    SOLD