Spare parts for RTI A7

Hi guys
Can anyone help me telling me where to buy 2 midrange 6.5" RD6546-1 140408 and 1 tweeter 1" RD0696-1 all for the RTI A7

thanks in advance

Comments

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,675
    You'll have to call Polk to order them. How did they get damaged?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• ZLTFULZLTFUL Posts: 4,039
    Here is the contact page for Polk. Email tends to be slow but calling them will get you right to the folks you need to speak to.

https://www.polkaudio.com/contact-us
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
    Silverline Sonatina MkI, LSi15, LSi7, LSiC, LSiFX, LS/FX, DSW MP2000
  • sefesefe Posts: 12
    Thanks a lot guys, I will call Polk, by the way my amp is an Emotiva XPA1, https://emotiva.com/products/amplifiers/xpa-1 , I bought it in 2010 I think mine is GEN1
    Thanks Guys, call Polk, quite expensive even with the 20% discount+ free shipping
    So, how did they get damaged?

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,075
    F1nut wrote: »

459 watts of pure bliss I'm sure. lol
    They got damage by use, maybe my amp is too powerful for the speakers.
    What do you think? my amp is an Emotiva XPA 2, stereo, has Power output 500 watts @4ohms and 300 watts@8ohm.
  • pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 7,075
    You cannot have a too powerful amp. You can however have too heavy of a volume twist. You are more apt to blow drivers with too little power with not nearly enough current to drive them. This may not be the problem with your set up but there is a max decibel that any speaker can output trying to go beyond that invites problems.
    thanks
    Your word for the day is clipping.

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,543

Add to that, square wave.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.

Bedroom: Mac Mini, XBox One 500Gb+2TB External, Control Marantz SR6008 powering the top halves of the towers, Dumb amp Harman Kardon HK3490 powering the lower halves of the towers, RTiA7 passively bi-amped, Alpine CDA-9886 car deck for radio purposes, Schiit Asgard 2, Sony MDR-1R.

Keiko wrote: »
    That's offensive and not audio related. I'm telling! :#
  • gp4jesusgp4jesus Posts: 978
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    459 watts of pure bliss...
    459 that's all? I have 525-550 available - great sound, no distortion.

Tony

Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED
    Outlaw Audio 975 Pre/Pro
    Samsung BDP, Charter HD Rcvr, Xbox 360, Dennon LDP, Phillips CD chgr

Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside; CC outside
    BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside & out
    8 ga Powerline - LR woofers, inside & out

LR: tri-amped RTi A7 each tower's woofers has its own Rotel 98X amp, M & T has its own P'sound HCA-1000
    CC: Rotel RB985 -> tri-amped CSi A6
    Audio Pro SWs: front - B1.39: rear - Evidence
    Surrounds: Hafler XL280 -> RTi A3*
    Power Conditioning & Distribution:
    3 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 4 Furman Miniport 20s
    *Bi-amped, Summer, 2017 I hope