Apple Music family plan not working

Hello,

I purchased the Apple Music family share plan and shared with my family. And it works great on my wife's phone. However, when I want to invite my friend into this sharing plan, it often prompts her to get a subscription of Apple Music. I was annoying with this problem and search some solutions on Google. I had tried all possible way but failed. And a solution said I can convert the Apple Music to get the Apple Music family share working. Is it legal to do that?

Anybody experienced?

Comments

• mantismantis Posts: 14,585
    Call Apple they will get it fixed for yeah.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • BlueMDPickerBlueMDPicker Old Polk Posts: 6,310
    It may require that your friend have an Apple ID (email address @me.com or @iCloud.com). I believe the email address can be obtained free of charge.
    Whether in a time of gifts or colors turning pale
    Some must go astray while others shall prevail
    Taking one bolder step may not be free of pain
    But all the pieces will fit together just the same

• NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,948
    No, that's not legal. Also it seems like you posted this to advertise this program, being your first post here, IMO.
    | Front - Dynaudio Emit M20 | Center - N/A | Rear - Polk Monitor 4 | Sub - N/A |
    | AVR - Yamaha Aventage RX-A1020 | Preamp - Dared MC-7P | Amp - B&K Reference 4420 |
    | Turntable - Yamaha PX-3 | Cartridge - Dynavector DV-20X2H | Digital Source - AURALiC Aries Mini |
    | TV - LG 60" 4K | Gaming - Xbox One - PS3 - New 3DS XL - Nvidia Shield TV |

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal
    All this pain is an illusion