looking for monitor 12's to buy

polkmalpolkmal Posts: 1
hi I'm looking for a pair of monitor 12 speakers to purchase cheers malcolm

Answers

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 40,390
    Try eBay.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• arekonarekon Posts: 77
    gp3hbj776nqm.jpg

CL vancouver. $2000.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,816
    Too expensive even if it is in Canadian dollars.
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA 2B, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11T X2 pairs, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 7,545
    Those aren't Monitor 12s.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.
  • arekonarekon Posts: 77
    nbrowser wrote: »
    la2vegas wrote: »
    Too expensive even if it is in Canadian dollars.

heh there was a guy up here (Vancouver Canada) who was trying to sell a pair of un-modded 1.2s for $10,000...always laughed when I saw the ad.

so many folks up here trying to sell their gear up here for 90% of the retail price because they only used it a few times.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 2,816
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Those aren't Monitor 12s.

I guess he wanted to post in a different section but I didn't feel a need to call him on the error. :)
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA 2B, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5JR, 5A, 4.5, 4, RTA 11T X2 pairs, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.