Thank you to this forum.

Options
Dabutcher
Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
My audio journey has been greatly enhanced by this forum. Thank you. I would have never heard of Salamander audio racks if they weren't so coveted here. Out with the glass Bell'o stand and in with the new. Peace. Dghia6qgn465t.jpg
gnnmgb4ztghv.jpg
vpkiv3guux5t.jpg
MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”

Comments

• Legender
    Legender Posts: 478
    Options
    Nice! Looks like your room is juuust big enough. I'm sure many us who originally arrived at the forum from Polk speakers have been enlightened to other things we didn't know we just had to have.
    Music: Oppo103 - Parasound JC2 - Parasound A21- SDA 3.1
    Theater: Denon 3808 - B&K 7500/Emotiva XPA-3- RTi12, CSi5, RTiA7x4, PSW505
    Sleeping: Marantz 70005 - Harman Kardon 2400 - SDA 2
    2 Channel: Cary 306 SACD - Canary Audio 906 - Pass Labs x250 - PS Audio Perfectwave DAC, Polk LSiM705, SVS SB13 Ultra
    Office: Dell Optiplex, Emotiva XDA-2, Adcom 5500, LSiM 703
    Spares: Yamaha CA-810; LSi 15; Kenwood Basic M2a, Yamaha M60/M80, Polk Monitor 7, SVS SB13 Ultra
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,533
    Options
    Salamander rocks! Still hoping to buy mine this fall.
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    Options
  • soundfreak1
    soundfreak1 Posts: 3,387
    Options
    It's always nice to meet people that are so sincerely interested in helping you spend your money.LOL
    Main Rig:
    Krell KAV 250a biamped to mid/highs
    Parasound HCA1500A biamped to lows
    Nakamichi EC100 Active xover
    MIT exp 1 ic's
    Perreaux SA33 class A preamp
    AQ kingcobra ic's
    OPPO 83 CDP
    Lehmann audio black cube SE phono pre, Audioquest phono wire (ITA1/1)
    Denon DP-1200 TT. AToc9ML MC cart.
    Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
    ADS L1590/2 Biamped
    MIT exps2 speaker cable
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    My audio journey has been greatly enhanced by this forum. Thank you. I would have never heard of Salamander audio racks if they weren't so coveted here. Out with the glass Bell'o stand and in with the new. Peace.

Well now, there's a welcome thought. Normally people just drop to their knees while shouting "curse you all to h e l l ! ", for relieving them of some coinage.

Glad your a Happy Camper man, rock on...
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • Gatecrasher
    Gatecrasher Posts: 1,550
    Options
    It looks great. How is your center speaker mounted? Is there a shelf on the wall?
  • gimpod
    gimpod Posts: 1,793
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    ghia6qgn465t.jpg

Look's like you've got some nice gear, but....

Not to be a buzz-kill, your setup is all wrong for those SDA SRS's you need to move them to a longer wall where you can get at least 4' - 8' between the inside of the speakers (with as few obstructions as possible), 4" - 8" clearance to back wall (Adjust to taste, closer = more bass) and a minimum of 3' unobstructed clearance between the outside of the speaker and side wall, Then they will really come alive.

Remember SDA's need a high current amp and space to breathe to preform there best.
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Center is mounted with Velcro to edge of 73 and a peice of plywood under it and laid in the window sill. I have the high current amp part right with the Sunfire. Room is 30' by 10'. Until I move to a bigger house it is all I have to work with. Thanks for the advice though. Peace. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • Gatecrasher
    Options
    I bet it still sounds great regardless of the room size.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Looks great and when I hsd sda's, the sunfire was s perfect mstch.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • Emlyn
    Emlyn Posts: 4,372
    Options
  • K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gimpod wrote: »

Look's like you've got some nice gear!

I fixed it for ya! (lol)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ^ Trolling again ^
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Gatecrasher
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    ^ Trolling again ^

Take some happy pills or something.

Why don't you post some pictures of your HT setup there F1?

Let's see it.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options

Let's see it.

With the lights on this time you vampire! :D
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,799
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    ^ Trolling again ^

Take some happy pills or something.

Let's see it.

I see you're trolling today too.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    Options
    May I troll, too?