Polk Ultrafocus 8000 great price @ Amazon

DabutcherDabutcher Posts: 1,243
edited May 3 in Headphones
Paid $125 for mine four years ago at F&F sale. Great cans at this price. Especially for airplane flights.PS They fit over the ears not on ear as described.I do not like on ear.Not comfy.. Peace. Dq871hjt2jqx2.png

Comments

• msgmsg Posts: 2,844
    haha, I just tried to hover over the photos in your screenshot. ridiculous.
    good to know on over ear, not on. agree on preference.
  • MrBuhlMrBuhl Posts: 1,775
    These are great phones, I enjoy them immensely, battery life is impressive, got a set for my bud and he loves em too. Hard to go wrong at this price!
  • EmlynEmlyn Posts: 1,773
    Those compete on an even footing with the best Bose noise cancelling headphones. I would say they are worth it even at full retail price.
  • Dennis GardnerDennis Gardner Posts: 4,589
    I've had mine since the first F&F sale, and use them 3-5 times a week listening for new music on Tidal sitting in bed prior to sleep. They are top shelf sounding headphones and the noise cancelling is simply a bonus for me, as I have used them on trips in the car. I have split a seam on one pad, just haven't ordered the $25 replacement set yet.
  • gimpodgimpod Posts: 1,651
    Be warned Polk no longer sells or makes these, you can't even find any reference to them on there site :astonished: . Here's a link to the product page https://polkaudio.com/products/ultrafocus8000 (I had to go through newegg to find it), The only headphones they seem to make now are the "Wrap" (Back ordered) & the "Neu Era" (both Ear bud types) all the others are no longer for sale. :disappointed: .
  • MrBuhlMrBuhl Posts: 1,775
    ^^ That's a shame ^^ They really are good stuff!