LITE Dac60 24 bit tube DAC - $250 shipped. Modified by Pacific Valve.

Options
LITE Dac60 24 bit tube DAC just taken out of my systems. $250 shipped. Uses 6DJ8, 6922 or 7308 tubes in pairs. Modified by Pacific Valve. They replaced some of the caps with upgraded ones. I've upgraded the coax connector with a WBT. There is a pair of what I think are Raytheon 6DJ8 in it now.

A couple of screws missing but everything tightens down nicely.

ajq03k8tgsm2.jpg
il0qqumhkq38.jpg
5xycsw4tqylf.jpg

Aaron
Enabler Extraordinaire

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    You always have the best gear bro lol
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,079
    Options
    No brainer here people. You won't find a nicer one for the $$$

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,560
    Options
    Nice guts R-core power supplies and it appears nice caps as well. Excellent
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    Options
    This was my first dac and is a steal at this price. This dac sent me down the tube rabbit hole and I thought this dac produce great sound
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• ALL212
    ALL212 Posts: 1,556
    Options
    Solded. B)
    Aaron
    Enabler Extraordinaire