s30 vs csi a6

I have hard a lot about the CSI A6 but I can't find away to listen to it so I bought the s30 and I love the sound that come out of it but still want to know if any one have compared the to and can tell me which one sounds best.

Comments

• rpf65rpf65 Posts: 1,425
    CSI A6 sounds better with the RTI A series speakers, and S30 sounds better with the signature series. Any other speakers they are matched with they will sound mediocre, to acceptable at best.
  • arekonarekon Posts: 77
    have had the A6 for a couple years below the tv. never thought it was that great til i flipped it over. paired with 75Ts. i love it
  • thatdrummerthatdrummer Posts: 11
    I have to s30 and the s20 I just want to make sure I got the right front stage set up. I love the way the set up sounds. But if it could be even better that's what I want.
  • mrlorenmrloren Posts: 1,136
    I tried the CSi5 and 3 with my S60, nope aint happening. S30 blends right in. CSI speakers stood out way to much for my liking.

I have a TSX250C in my bedroom HT with S20 and does ok, at least is doesn't stand out.

When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.

Family Room:
    Samsung UN60H,
    Marantz SR5010, Emotiva BasX-A300
    Oppo BDP-93,Panasonic BDT460, DVP-NS3100ES, WD Live HUB.
    Main: Polk Signature S60
    Center: Polk TSX250C
    Front High TC80i
    Rear: Polk MC80
    Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5

Bed Room;
    Sony KDF-E42A10,
    Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270
    Main: Polk Signature S20
    Center: Polk Signature S30
    Rear: Polk R15
    Sub: HSU STF-2

Working Warehouse;
    Sony 2100ES
    Polk RTi4 about 15' up the wall
    Old sony 12" Sub
    Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • arekonarekon Posts: 77
    if youre somewhat new to the regime, its safe to say youll be constantly wanting to upgrade. super addictive.
  • rburgess714rburgess714 Posts: 143
    I had a CSI a6 that I compared to the s35 with my 60s. The a6 which sounds great did not blend or match with the 60s. Same series and timbre makes for a nice seamless sound stage.
    Parasound P5, Parasound A23, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Yamaha BD-S681, Polk S60, S35, Samsung 60" LED