WTB: Retro Video Games

Any chance anyone has any NES, SNES, or Genesis games they want to sell or trade?

Comments

  • John MegadethJohn Megadeth Posts: 1,583
    What games do you have for the NES and SNES?
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    Right now next to nothing. I've been playing old games digitally for years and just recently decided to start building a physical collection.

    I just got an SNES that's not yellowed, Super Mario World, and Super Mario All-Stars.
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,410
    I have a gun, a couple controllers and maybe one or two games laying around. For some reason, the NES itself is missing. I think there are some Playstation games also in the box.
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Posts: 1,591
    There are always a few of the "Multicades" for sale at the pinball shows. They are a retro looking upright PacMan style video game cabinet with like 60 of the classics all in one unit.

    aagccp.jpg

    Pretty-cool: http://www.arcadegamesales.com/60-games/

  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I have a gun, a couple controllers and maybe one or two games laying around. For some reason, the NES itself is missing. I think there are some Playstation games also in the box.

    I'm not sure if you're offering to sell or?
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    There are always a few of the "Multicades" for sale at the pinball shows. They are a retro looking upright PacMan style video game cabinet with like 60 of the classics all in one unit.

    aagccp.jpg

    Pretty-cool: http://www.arcadegamesales.com/60-games/

    Maybe if I had a house.
  • msgmsg Posts: 2,897
    Or a loft, and your own sitcom.
    The multicade would be a pretty cool piece for retro entertaining with friends.

    I know it's not at all the same, but have you messed with any emulators?

    I still have a NES I heisted from my little brother (he stole my records. and a Suicidal Tendencies tape) and SNES, but only a couple of games. I fire them up every once in a while. I'll never get rid of them. Wouldn't mind picking up a few favorites from the old days, but almost never play anymore, except to scratch the nostalgia from time to time. OT, I know, my apologies; just sharing in the appreciation for retro game systems.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    Emulation on an Nvidia Shield TV is what I'm doing now, Atari 2600 through PS1/N64 era.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    Like you say though, it's just not the same even if it technically is.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 1,206
    edited May 4
    I use Stella for Atari 2600. That's really retro! Been thinking of downloading Mame, which I know nothing about for playing Arcade versions of the games. I know, my post helped no one.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    MAME is awesome. Almost always better than their console counterparts.
  • HermitismHermitism Posts: 1,206
    I don't mean to derail your thread, but since we're on the subject...I would want MAMEUI not MAME, if I want to you use it on Win10 and have it act like a normal program without using a DOS window? Correct? I've just recently started looking into it. I really "nerd out" when it come to old school video games. I even bought an adapter to use Atari 2600 joysticks that can now be plugged into USB ports. High-five!
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,410
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I have a gun, a couple controllers and maybe one or two games laying around. For some reason, the NES itself is missing. I think there are some Playstation games also in the box.

    I'm not sure if you're offering to sell or?

    I was thinking maybe some kind of trade if you are interested. I will send you a message when I get a chance.
  • GatecrasherGatecrasher Posts: 1,591
    I was thinking about your thread today Nightfall while I was at the Pinfest pinball show in Allentown and took this picture.

    2vbn9tt.jpg
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 6,859
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe some kind of trade if you are interested. I will send you a message when I get a chance.

    Long day at work, PM replied.
  • 1976doc1976doc Posts: 255
    I think i have super mario bros 2 and 3 on NES.. ill check next week when i get all my stuff moved in..
  • Jimbo18Jimbo18 Posts: 1,410
    Nightfall wrote: »
    Jimbo18 wrote: »
    I was thinking maybe some kind of trade if you are interested. I will send you a message when I get a chance.

    Long day at work, PM replied.

    Your games are packed and ready to ship tomorrow. I added a couple "Polkie" extras.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!