Pioneer DVL 90

Options
xjghost
xjghost Posts: 1,083
SO the new to me player was damaged in shipping. I searched google and did find the service manual but no one seems to be coming up for me. Anyone know of a known repair place or person?
HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

Bedroom system: Carver CT-24, Parasound HCA-800II, Monitor 10's

Additional projects: RTA 12c's

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    xjghost wrote: »
    SO the new to me player was damaged in shipping. I searched google and did find the service manual but no one seems to be coming up for me. Anyone know of a known repair place or person?

https://www.service-center-locator.com/pioneer/pioneer-service-center.htm

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • xjghost
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    xjghost wrote: »

https://www.service-center-locator.com/pioneer/pioneer-service-center.htm
    Thanks I did not look for that I was looking specifically for LD repair. I'll give one of them a try.

HT/2Channel: Emotiva MMC-1, Adcom GFA-555II, Polk SDA 3.1's, Teac TN-300 TT, Polk Center and Sub.

• xjghost
    Options
    No go on the shop in Columbia. I found a service manual on line and bought it. I was able to fix the dent and get the tray's to open. DVD's and LD's will not spin. So I guess I have some research to do once I get it back.