Wire missing.

I just purchased a Polk Magnifi sound bar at Best Buy... And it was missing a power supply cable. I went back and they informed me that they did not sell the power cable by itself. I'm satisfied with the sound of the sound bar because I have someone else who owns the sound bar. Best buy told me to contact Polk audio directly to see if I can get the proper cable I need. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP. I need a 24 v 2.5 Amp cable for my Polk sound bar. I look forward to buying more sound bars from Polk. Amazing Quality.

Answers

• nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,376
    Did you buy an open box or new? If new, return it and get a different one. If not, Polk CS is the best. Just reach out to them and they will be happy to assist in any way they can.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Walker Precision Motor Drive with ClearAudio Titanium v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo BDP-95 Bluray, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

Men are like a very fine wine. They start off as grapes, and it takes the love of a Woman to stomp the crap out of them in order to make them something modestly acceptable to have dinner with...