Wire missing.

Options
I just purchased a Polk Magnifi sound bar at Best Buy... And it was missing a power supply cable. I went back and they informed me that they did not sell the power cable by itself. I'm satisfied with the sound of the sound bar because I have someone else who owns the sound bar. Best buy told me to contact Polk audio directly to see if I can get the proper cable I need. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP. I need a 24 v 2.5 Amp cable for my Polk sound bar. I look forward to buying more sound bars from Polk. Amazing Quality.

Answers

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Did you buy an open box or new? If new, return it and get a different one. If not, Polk CS is the best. Just reach out to them and they will be happy to assist in any way they can.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson