WTB RTi A7 Speaker Terminal Parts

I bought a pair of used RTi A7s to see how modern Polks compare to my vintage Polks - they sound pretty good! But the pair I bought are missing a couple of the screw-on speaker terminal nuts as well as one bi-wire bridge. I can't find them on the Polk site so I'm hoping someone either has some spares or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Ryan
<3 my 3.1TLs

I will fix your shifted magnets for free. :)

Comments

• lawdogg
    lawdogg Posts: 449
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Ok, the nuts I'm sure someone can provide but I can provide a fix for the missing strap/bridge...get rid of the ones that are left and use decent speaker wire to bridge the binding posts, sounds better.

Thanks! And you know what that's true, I do that to all my bi-wire terminals usually, don't know why I decided to forget that when posting this! Good call - I guess I really only need a source of those screw-on terminal nuts. And I actually really only need a couple red ones.
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• lawdogg
    I live in the San Francisco bay area - north bay to be exact. Thanks again!
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• lawdogg
    Dang I mis-spoke again. I need one each red and black! D'oh
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Do you need just the nuts or the entire posts? I have all of it, so send me a PM with your info.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• lawdogg
    F1nut wrote: »
    Do you need just the nuts or the entire posts? I have all of it, so send me a PM with your info.

Just the nuts - thanks! Will PM.
    la2vegas wrote: »
    lawdogg wrote: »
    I live in the San Francisco bay area - north bay to be exact. Thanks again!

Near Petaluma?

Yep, just south, in Novato.
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    I've got you covered.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,964
    What a nutty post
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.