WTB RTi A7 Speaker Terminal Parts

I bought a pair of used RTi A7s to see how modern Polks compare to my vintage Polks - they sound pretty good! But the pair I bought are missing a couple of the screw-on speaker terminal nuts as well as one bi-wire bridge. I can't find them on the Polk site so I'm hoping someone either has some spares or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Ryan

Comments

  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,282
    Ok, the nuts I'm sure someone can provide but I can provide a fix for the missing strap/bridge...get rid of the ones that are left and use decent speaker wire to bridge the binding posts, sounds better.
  • lawdogglawdogg Posts: 224
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Ok, the nuts I'm sure someone can provide but I can provide a fix for the missing strap/bridge...get rid of the ones that are left and use decent speaker wire to bridge the binding posts, sounds better.

    Thanks! And you know what that's true, I do that to all my bi-wire terminals usually, don't know why I decided to forget that when posting this! Good call - I guess I really only need a source of those screw-on terminal nuts. And I actually really only need a couple red ones.
  • nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,282
    Where you live? So that someone possibly close or local could be of more help for sourcing the nuts. Might help. :)
  • lawdogglawdogg Posts: 224
    I live in the San Francisco bay area - north bay to be exact. Thanks again!
  • lawdogglawdogg Posts: 224
    Dang I mis-spoke again. I need one each red and black! D'oh
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,360
    Do you need just the nuts or the entire posts? I have all of it, so send me a PM with your info.
  • la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 1,611
    lawdogg wrote: »
    I live in the San Francisco bay area - north bay to be exact. Thanks again!

    Near Petaluma?
  • lawdogglawdogg Posts: 224
    F1nut wrote: »
    Do you need just the nuts or the entire posts? I have all of it, so send me a PM with your info.

    Just the nuts - thanks! Will PM.
    la2vegas wrote: »
    lawdogg wrote: »
    I live in the San Francisco bay area - north bay to be exact. Thanks again!

    Near Petaluma?

    Yep, just south, in Novato.
  • F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,360
    I've got you covered.
  • VR3VR3 Posts: 21,757
    What a nutty post
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!