WTB RTi A7 Speaker Terminal Parts

I bought a pair of used RTi A7s to see how modern Polks compare to my vintage Polks - they sound pretty good! But the pair I bought are missing a couple of the screw-on speaker terminal nuts as well as one bi-wire bridge. I can't find them on the Polk site so I'm hoping someone either has some spares or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Ryan
<3 my 3.1TLs

I will fix your shifted magnets for free. :)

Comments

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,534
    Ok, the nuts I'm sure someone can provide but I can provide a fix for the missing strap/bridge...get rid of the ones that are left and use decent speaker wire to bridge the binding posts, sounds better.
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.

Bedroom: Mac Mini, XBox One 500Gb+2TB External, Control Marantz SR6008 powering the top halves of the towers, Dumb amp Harman Kardon HK3490 powering the lower halves of the towers, RTiA7 passively bi-amped, Alpine CDA-9886 car deck for radio purposes, Schiit Asgard 2, Sony MDR-1R.

Keiko wrote: »
    That's offensive and not audio related. I'm telling! :#
  • lawdogglawdogg Posts: 239
    nbrowser wrote: »
    Ok, the nuts I'm sure someone can provide but I can provide a fix for the missing strap/bridge...get rid of the ones that are left and use decent speaker wire to bridge the binding posts, sounds better.

Thanks! And you know what that's true, I do that to all my bi-wire terminals usually, don't know why I decided to forget that when posting this! Good call - I guess I really only need a source of those screw-on terminal nuts. And I actually really only need a couple red ones.
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• nbrowsernbrowser Posts: 6,534
    Where you live? So that someone possibly close or local could be of more help for sourcing the nuts. Might help. :)
    Living room: Samsung UN55KU7000 4K UHD HDR 55 inch TV, Marantz CD6004, Pro-Ject Debut Carbon, Parasound zPhono, Mac Mini, Oppo BDP-93, XBox One S 2Tb, Kenwood DPX792BH car deck for radio purposes, Marantz SR5010 AVR, Parasound HCA-1200II, Front SDA 2 modded with Larrys Rings and RD0-194-1 tweeters, Rear Onkyo SKF-4800 Towers, Center CSiA6, BOOM Tannoy TS2.12 Sub, Audioquest Evergreen interconnects just about everywhere except from AVR to amp, MIT Terminator 4, MIT AVT3 speaker cables with extra terminals covered up Monitor 5 Jr+ in the wings for a center channel.

Bedroom: Mac Mini, XBox One 500Gb+2TB External, Control Marantz SR6008 powering the top halves of the towers, Dumb amp Harman Kardon HK3490 powering the lower halves of the towers, RTiA7 passively bi-amped, Alpine CDA-9886 car deck for radio purposes, Schiit Asgard 2, Sony MDR-1R.

Keiko wrote: »
    That's offensive and not audio related. I'm telling! :#
    I live in the San Francisco bay area - north bay to be exact. Thanks again!
    <3 my 3.1TLs

Dang I mis-spoke again. I need one each red and black! D'oh
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,671
    Do you need just the nuts or the entire posts? I have all of it, so send me a PM with your info.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• la2vegasla2vegas Posts: 1,755
    lawdogg wrote: »

Near Petaluma?
    2.3TL, 3.1TL, SDA II, 7B, 7C, 7 series 2, 10B, 5JR+, 5A, 4.5, RTA 8T, LSI9, LSI7, RTI A7, RTI A3, CSI A4, CSI A6, F/XI A4, RTI4. That's all for now.
    F1nut wrote: »
    Do you need just the nuts or the entire posts? I have all of it, so send me a PM with your info.

Just the nuts - thanks! Will PM.
    la2vegas wrote: »
    lawdogg wrote: »

Near Petaluma?

Yep, just south, in Novato.
    <3 my 3.1TLs

• F1nutF1nut Posts: 37,671
    I've got you covered.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

• VR3VR3 Posts: 21,785
    What a nutty post
    Vr3Mods.com ///// Version3Audio.com

"No, that's silly talk. Dude, you can't possibly be this audio dumb so quit the act." - Doro