Local Trade

Options
I apologize if this isn't correct area to post. My B&K amp seems to have stopped working and wanted to see if anyone in the DFW area would like to trade for a 2-channel amp. I'm willing to trade my Dared SL-2000 preamp and possibly some cash.
Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

Comments

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    I apologize if this isn't correct area to post. My B&K amp seems to have stopped working and wanted to see if anyone in the DFW area would like to trade for a 2-channel amp. I'm willing to trade my Dared SL-2000 preamp and possibly some cash.

Hey bro
    Run it by here:
    http://www.ftworthaudio.com/
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • dkfreebird
    dkfreebird Posts: 1,182
    Options
    There's a McCormack DNA 0.5 Deluxe on local Craigslist. You should look into it. :)
    2 Channel
    Polk 1.2tl's Modded with dreadnought
    Musical Fidelity M6Si
    North Star Intenso Dac
    Auralic Aries Mini Streamer
    Oppo 103
    Pangea PC
    Wireworld Equinox 7 interconnects
    Wireworld Equinox 7 Speaker Cables and Jumpers

Backups 2.3tl, Crs+ pin/blade with stands.Monitor 5 peerless,Monitor 4 peerless,Polk R200,McCormack Dna 0.5 Deluxe McCormack Dna 1,Dared Sl 2000A,Dayens Ampino Rogue Magnum 66 pre
  • tratliff
    tratliff Posts: 1,663
    Options
    I'll trade a denon poa-2400 for it. But both channels are out on it.
    2 Channel Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II, 2 REL Carbon Limited, Norma Revo IPA-140B, Lumin U2 Mini, VPI Prime w/SoundSmith Zephyr MIMC, Modwright PH 150, Denon DP-59l w/Denon DL-301MKII, WAY Silver 3 Ana+ Speaker Cables, WAY Silver 4+ Interconnect Cables, AudioQuest Niagara 7000 w/Dragon and Hurricane Power Cables
  • KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    Options
    Thanks I haven't ruled out the b&k working again I haven't had a chance to test it with other speakers to make sure. I'll definitely will see what they say if it doesn't work again.

Another option would be a dac and I could just use my Cambridge integrated for now. The DNA amp is exactly what I need I have been wanting to upgrade the b&k for awhile but now isn't the best time.
    Setup:

2 Channel: Vienna Acoustics Mozart Grand, T+A P 1230R, Primare SPA21, Oppo BDP-105
    PC: Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grand, Cambridge Azure 650A v2 , Peachtree iDAC, Denon DVD-3800BDCI

• KrazyMofo24
    KrazyMofo24 Posts: 1,195
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Well I ended up trading my Dared plus some cash for a Benchmark DAC1 on craigslist. It was to Russman of all people I'm happy I was able to get another great DAC which is what I have been wanting for awhile for my Audeze's but was able to confirm the B&K is dead. I'll take it to that shop to see how much they charge to figure out what's wrong with it.

I have a 5 channel B&K amp but that one has it's issues and half the power. Don't want to use the Cambridge since it's an integrated. I'll keep an eye out on CL, here and local pawn shops maybe I'll get lucky.
    Setup: