FS - DCM Time Frame TF600 Speakers - coaxial/transmission

Options
******************** Pick up in Washington DC ************************

... Retirement Sale. Another Fresh out of the closet from friends. - $250.00

- Look GREAT and sound Awesome. Solid Oak caps, top and bottom.

- Matched pair - Left and right speaker. Floor standing speakers for the price of bookshelves.

0jyrsuuuwret.jpg

fsjaxlk2tbbc.jpg

wuxlkycsku3i.jpg

- Google them. Highly regarded. Have deep bass, easy to drive (10 to 250 watts )

- 30hz to 20khz, coaxial drivers with transmission line design.

- 5 drivers in each cabinet. One tweeter in front located in front of mid woofer.

- plus 1 - 6.5" woofer (front) and 2 tweeters back firing.

- see image 3 for all specs.

- Some consider the TF600 to be the best of the Time Frame line.

- Google them and read reviews below on Audio review.

http://www.audioreview.com/cat/speakers/floorstanding-speakers/dcm/timeframe-tf-600/prd_119364_1594crx.aspx

- Quote from reviews below

...These are some of the great old school speakers I've had and never thought of replacing. These have the great looks and great soothing sound quality in them, they sure have a very broad and well balanced huge sound-stage to them. I think you'll need little help in the bottom end, other than that theses are phenomenal speakers. If your to get this kind of well balanced sound you would be looking about 2K - 3K range. It pumps up enough low end for me and I adore these guys from the late 80's, if you see them in the used market around $200-$400 in decent condition jump on them and you'll never regret them.

- Also have a pair of DCM cx-17 - matching coaxial/transmission line bookshelf for rear speakers.

- Also a pair of rare DCM Timepiece speakers.

- Get the whole lot for an AWESOME Home Theater setup !!!!

Comments

• dee1949
    dee1949 Posts: 1,425
    Options
    ... if you are in Washington DC area. ??? I have a lot of Classic Speakers for sale.

- M&K Classic Satellite S-1 and S-1B setup

- Signet SL- 260 B/U w/biamp upgrade

- plus more audio stuff from friends retiring.
  • ROHfan
    ROHfan Posts: 1,014
    Options
    Dang! Thank goodness you aren't any closer to Long Island. I'd be on these right quick. GLWTS!
    TV: 65" Samsung QLED 4K
    Fronts: Energy RC70 --- Center: Energy RC-LCR
    Front Heights: Polk RC65i --- Rears: Polk RC85i --- Sub: Power Sound Audio XS15
    Pioneer VSX-1120K --- Parasound HCA-1000A --- Oppo BDP-103
    Vincent Audio SA31 preamp --- Teac UD301 DAC
    AIYIMA Tube T7 preamp --- Nobsound 12AX7 tube preamplifier
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,335
    Options
    How about a pic or 12 of the actual speakers?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • dee1949
    Options
    ....they are pics of actual speakers.
  • leftwinger57
    leftwinger57 Posts: 2,917
    Options
    I have TF 350s and really want to ditch them to move up the chain. Most say the TF600s are the real sweet spot of the line and have butyl surrounds unlike mine which are foamed and redone. Very good price here. If socks are free of cat scratch fever and dust they are winners.
    2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc
  • dee1949
    Options
    May price reduction - $225.00 pick up in Washington DC

• dee1949
    Options
    OK - Last reduction !!!! - $200.00
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Dang! No shippong?