Free-Denon AVR-2805

Options
Moving and no longer will use this for a 2nd system. Two issues, I can't find the remote and second the power cable was hardwired in. This could be fixed but I just never got around to it.

I live in 53202 but will be traveling to LaCrosse, WI this coming week and also be in Chicago, IL (permanently starting in July). I'll add pics in a little bit and its free to whoever wants it.

If you want me to ship, I can but will take about a week as I'm traveling and won't have time to pack. You'll have to pay for shipping tho.

Comments

• cstmar01
    cstmar01 Posts: 4,424
    Options
    You are the first one so send me a PM with your details!
  • jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    Options
    That's a nice offer. Welcome to Chicago!
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,806
    Options
    Chris, you move way too much.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• cstmar01
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Jesse, trust me I know. Moving for work again but working for a different bank. Had an offer to move to Coral Gables, FL but didn't feel like moving across country to possibly have to move back again in a few years. Hoping this is the last move for awhile seeing the gf is ok with chicago (at least for now, she's still in FL).
  • cstmar01
    Options
    jawhog wrote: »
    That's a nice offer. Welcome to Chicago!

Thanks! Been trying to find a good place to live close to the loop for a reasonable cost seems like finding a needle in the haystack.

• jawhog
    jawhog Posts: 444
    Options
    Are you familiar with Chicago? If you need help deciphering neighborhoods im sure there are a few of us who can help.
  • cstmar01
    Options
    jawhog wrote: »
    Are you familiar with Chicago? If you need help deciphering neighborhoods im sure there are a few of us who can help.

I am a little bit. The biggest problem is that I plan on trying to walk to work or have a short ride on public transit (selling my car). I was looking at living around printers row into south loop but I've been told that's not the safest area.

Overall I'm at a rent budget of 1750 or so and would love to find something around 1500 if possible. It's crazy how I want from living in central WI with rent of 500 a month to almost 2k a month!

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    Options
    Chicago rent in the Downtown or surrounding area is astronomical.

Good luck with the move Chris.

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • codycatalist
    codycatalist Posts: 2,662
    Options
    If this hasn't been claimed by any of the above members I am interested as well! Have an HK receiver but only comes in at 45 watts at 2 channels driven.
    Just a dude doing dude-ly things

"Temptation is the manifestation of desire which equals necessity." - Mikey081057
    " I have always had a champange taste with a beer budget" - Rick88
    "Just because the thread is getting views don't mean much .. I like a good train wreck doesn't mean i want to be in one..." - pitdogg2
    "Those that don't know, don't know that they don't know." - heiney9
    "Audiophiles are the male equivalent of cat ladies." - Audiokarma Member