seeing Hot Tuna for the umpteeth time

Options
This will be a bit different in that the hall is the St. Georges Theater on Staten Island N.Y. The theater holds 1000k which is small for a Tuna show and seeing the logistics of the place looks very ornate and completely different from tonight's show which is being held at the Racoon Lodge on Ocean Ave. I think w/ the secret handshake and all that goes w/ the super secret lodge. I'm not going tonight w/ one expensive bridge being enough and both shows are 2 setters which as most of you know they never let down and rip the place in the 2nd set. Will update tomorrow maybe w/ set lists and whatever happens..
2chl- Adcom GFA- 555-Onkyo P-3150v pre/amp- JVC-QL-A200 tt- Denon 1940 ci cdp- Adcom GFS-6 -Modded '87 SDA 2Bs - Dynamat Ext.- BH-5- X-Overs VR-3, RDO-194 tweeters, Larry's Rings, Speakon/Neutrik I/C- Cherry stain tops Advent Maestros,Ohm model E

H/T- Toshiba au40" flat- Yamaha RX- V665 avr- YSD-11 Dock- I-Pod- Klipsch #400HD Speaker set-

Bdrm- Nikko 6065 receiver- JBL -G-200s--Pioneer 305 headphones--Sony CE375-5 disc

Comments