It's time for the Jedi to end...

124»

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 3,750
    edited December 2017
    The tribute to Carrie Fisher was nice, but half the theater was gone by the time they showed it. I was still in my seat and applauded when it came up. I was the only one to do so for about 5 seconds before others joined in.

My Daughter said there was nothing to see after the end. She messed up. There were some people like you said, 1/2 the audience was still sitting as a lot of us left. That explains it ! I just thought they might be waiting for all of us to leave first since there's only one entrance/exit. I'll try to find it online somehow.

Thanks for letting me know there was one. I had completely forgot her passing this year, I think it was. 6 months ago I believe. Then her mother passed very shortly after her. Sad.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies . I am glad to be a part of a select group that tries to take our auditory and visual senses to a higher level: we EXPERIENCE them.... GOT SDA?... Got TFM ?
  • FestYboyFestYboy Posts: 1,079
    I watched all the credits until the white screen... No video tribute to Carrie, only a "in memory of our princess" blurb.
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 16,761
    FestYboy wrote: »
    I watched all the credits until the white screen... No video tribute to Carrie, only a "in memory of our princess" blurb.

That’s all it was
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with PS Audio NuWave Phono converter, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Stradivari v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Oppo UDP-205 Blu-ray , Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds

124»