It's time for the Jedi to end...

2»

Comments

• K_MK_M Posts: 892
    andrew82 wrote: »
    @tonyb I actually really enjoyed Rogue One for what it was. The characters were refreshing, if a bit underdeveloped. No single one really did it for me; it was more the way they worked together that held my attention.

I do agree that most Star Wars movies operate on a stale, recycled narrative. This is why I recommended above that they focus on an entirely different segment of the story, given the vast trove of canon they have to draw on. I think-if anything-Rogue One has shown the producers at Disney that they can be a bit more creative with the IP , and develop it beyond the traditional tropes and narrative.

We both Immensely enjoyed it.
    A lot of the Star Wars stuff bores me, but this one was enjoyable and not silly.
    Lsi15, Lsi9, LsiC,Rta11t,M5jr+,M4,SDA 3.1TL, SDA SRS 2.3TL, Rti6....Still listing stuff, a work in progress.
    B+W-
    Epos-
    Infinity-
    Advent-

• polrbehrpolrbehr Posts: 1,953
    Good movies so far, I just watched TESB 3 weeks ago.
    *climbs back into DeLorean to see the rest in chronological release order*
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
2»