The 2017 Stanley Cup

1235»

Comments

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Unfortunately, Gate, it ain't gonna happen for the Blues this year.
    Long story short: It's the Ice Capades Syndrome, again. We're experienced that many, many times over the years.
    There was about a 4 minute period where the Predators kept the puck in the Blues zone, all the while making TWO line changes. And the Blues couldn't even ice the puck. Even the announcers mentioned that "This may look like a power play folks, but it isn't". :'(
    Besides Jake Allen, the only Blues player that has really showed some playoff level grit has been Jaden Schwartz.

Game 5 tomorrow, the Blues play at home. The Predators player, Subban, is giving lessons on how to play tough defense.

Yeah you were right. I was only "hoping" the Blues would win though. I wasn't about to bet anything on them. lol

Well at least the Cardinals are starting to get it together. St. Louis has always been more of a baseball city than anything else.

My favorite ball player growing up was Ozzie Smith!
    I think i have somewhere in the ballpark of 250 of his cards including his 1979 Topps Rookie card.

Just thought i'd throw that out there...
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mrbiron
    i thought Crosby died when he went head first into the boards!
    I bet that really helped his mild concussion...

Go Caps! :D
  • MrBuhl
    MrBuhl Posts: 2,419
    Amen, nothing like a game 7, a heart attack waiting to happen, where the unsung often become the heroes, and everything, every second matters! So much tension its unbelieveable!
    VA HT HK AVR20II, Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD, Polk Audio RC80i / Polk Audio CSi3, 60" Panasonic Plasma, Nordost / Signal Cable A2 / Wireworld / Pangea / Magic Power
    VA 2 Channel Focal Electra 926 speakers, Pass Labs X150.5 Amp, Eastern Electric MiniMax Preamp (Tutay mods), Eastern Electric Minimax CDP (Scott Nixon mods), Music Hall mmf 5.1 Turntable, Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre , Audioengine B1 streamer, MIT S3 IC's / MIT Shotgun S3 Speaker Cables / PS Audio power cables
    Noggin Schiit Valhalla, Pangea, Phillips Fidelio X1, Polk UF8000

Polk SDA1c modded
    Polk CRS+ 4.1TL modded (need veneer)
    Polk SDA2BTL (fully modded)
    A/L 1000VA Dreadnought Canare 4s11 SDA cable
    SACD Marantz DV8300
    Sony S9000ES CD/DVD/SACD
    Yamaha YP-D6
    Soundcraftsmen PCR800
    Audible Illusions L1 Preamp
    Vincent MFA based Cocci Tube Preamp
    Pho-700 Phono Pre
    Signal Cable Silver Resolution IC's

• mrbiron
    Here comes the Washington Choke......
  • gurot1
    gurot1 Posts: 519
    That was hilarious :p
    lsim705,lsim706c,lsif/x(4)+mc80(atmos)
    rti6,csi5,fxi5
  • mrbiron
    If i've said it once, i've said it a million times. This video review **** needs to GO!

That goal they took away from Subban was the biggest crock of **** i've seen yet! We are talking about his foot being lifted inches leading to a recall of the goal. The fact that teams have a 20 second window to review every angle to find the most minute of errors. Even if the error happened 1 minute prior to the goal, it results in a recall. Bull$hit!

Review has NO place in the NHL unless they have to review at the goal line. Not the Blue!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Congrats Penguins!
    Carl

• mrbiron
    Last night possibly had the worst call in NHL history (well maybe not history), but the no goal call was atrocious.