Re-list: 97 Honda Civic EX w/ less then 54k miles

Options
I did some research and decided to price this vehicle at $5500.00. On a side note, we need a new septic field and this should almost cover that cost....but I digress. I am in zip 30263 and can meet you within reasonable distance, maybe even further if you drive me home. I found under the trunk floor what appears to be all the service records. There has been some amateur touch up work with matching silver paint. Interested Polkies PM for details or possible trade offers, as my wife would love if I upgraded my CD player, phono pre, or cartridge as part of the deal.
zbelqboyii9s.jpg
d0bzb5cy6u0b.jpg
ww2bw4cet9j6.jpg
6jws37323r1w.jpg
k6vthp7x26v3.jpg
ksdx1cbcxr1d.jpg
owd4c70vypfc.jpg
ims9h6eaqit8.jpg
g123nd1xemh8.jpg
t4zuy0p77q64.jpg
orydlfldc3up.jpg

Comments

• kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,959
    Options
    Price drop to 5000.00...
  • ambiophonics
    Options
    What happened to the 3k price?
    2 Channel - Polk SDA-2BTL, Carver TFM-35, Peachtree iDAC, Qobuz streamed via Episode Lynk using bubble UPnP server
  • kevhed72
    Options
    What happened to the 3k price?
    Based on some further research, I felt it was under priced. If you have any interest, feel free to PM me....thanks.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    Options
    I guess if it doesn't sell at 3k the wise thing to do is relist at 5k
  • heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,082
    Options
    Seriously,

Crapping on a FS thread is the worst..............all your concerns should've been PM's and that's only if you're interested in buying. Otherwise why are you here?

Sheesh.............some of you people need to get a life

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • billbillw
    billbillw Posts: 6,195
    Options
    Sorry Kev. I just got curious because my wife had a car just like that one, but with a manual trans. We sold it back in 2007 for about $2700. So no, I'm not interested in buying.

I was just thinking, is this car really worth that much more 10 years later? So I looked it up. I was really just curious what/where you researched to come up with that price. I really wasn't trying to thread cra p. Sorry if it came out that way. Good luck with the sale.
    For rig details, see my profile. Nothing here anymore...
  • kevhed72
    Options
    billbillw wrote: »
    Sorry Kev. I just got curious because my wife had a car just like that one, but with a manual trans. We sold it back in 2007 for about $2700. So no, I'm not interested in buying.

I was just thinking, is this car really worth that much more 10 years later? So I looked it up. I was really just curious what/where you researched to come up with that price. I really wasn't trying to thread cra p. Sorry if it came out that way. Good luck with the sale.

No worries.....the car just sold via CL somewhere in between the 2 prices. I'm just glad it's off our driveway.