Integrateds which one???

Options
I will throw this out to you guys I am looking at several different integrateds and am getting a headache. I would really like remote ,phono and headphone but can deal with the phono and headphone issue if need be. The speakers for now are older Vandersteen 2Cs BUT I want to be able to work well with a range of speakers I am not talking about power but tonal balance/sound Not to far to the warm and not to far to the analytical / thin side. Rock and blues are the primary music (so laid back is not good) and the cables are all Analysis Plus. Using a Music Hall A 50..2 which is very impressive Liked it better then the Yamaha AS 2000 I tried. All below are very close in price used. Under $1000 Thanks

Tube
Rogue Tempest Magnun 60 w/ch version
Rogue Cronus

Solid State
Anthem 225 Had one years ago and thought it was kind of dry but have different cable, gear now
Classe 151 Had a 150 It was OK 151 is supposed to be more neutral
Rotel RA 1570
Roksan Kandy K2
Bel Canto EVO 2 gen II Had one for 4 years almost perfect but no soul. Might be different with cables and such
Musical Fidelity A 300

Comments

• erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    I have heard the rogue cronus and even with stock tubes, I thought it sounded good. Some of the Classe stuff can be a bit drier not as much soul as some other stuff.

Was the bel cantro an ice amp? Some of the newer ice amps have a bit more soul to them over the old ones so maybe an updated version of it?
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    Tri path I also may be keeping my Infinity RS 2.5s very hard to part with so that may be a problem for a tube amp load wise.